Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bithax BDO

Discussion on Bithax BDO within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 215
Bithax BDO

Bithax BDO

Bithax.io is releasing a free beta version of our Black Desert Online (NA/EU) hack.

We're two programmers who like making small, secure hacks that improve your gameplay.

(OUTDATED as of 6/19/2016)
Project on hold until further notice

Updated to v1.03: Updated security

Features
  • AutoFisher (Alt+F)
    • Set it and forget it.
    • Fishes with the game fully minimized.
    • Plays the mini-game perfectly every time.
    • Changes poles when your current one breaks.
    • Equips any fishing pole in your inventory.
    • Displays how long it will take to catch a fish.
    • Deletes lowest quality fish when your inventory fills up, so you don't miss out on high-value fish.
    • Deletes broken and un-repairable fishing poles.
    • Deletes fishing junk.
  • AutoLooter (Alt+L)
    • Picks up loot near you instantly and seamlessly (currently non-group only).
  • De-camouflage
    • Shows the name and guild of people using the Treant set to hide. No more pay-to-win advantage.
  • MiniGamer
    • Automatically plays the milking and horse taming mini-games.
  • AutoResell (Alt+S)
    • Resells the last item you registered on the marketplace for the same price (Incredibly useful for items that don't stack, and the price fluxuates quickly)
  • AmityHelper (Alt+A)
    • Plays the last round of cards you played in the Amity minigame.
  • Captcha Bypass

Info
  • Run prior to running Black Desert Online.
  • Native x64 (only works with the 64-bit client).
  • No Xigncode bypass needed.
  • You can close 'App.exe' once injected.
Changelog
1.01 => 1.02
  • Autolooter Fixed
  • Captcha Bypass added
  • Autolooter Bug fixes to prevent crashing
  • Autolooter now handles party looting
  • Autofish has a random time delay before completing fish minigame
  • Autofish looting is no longer dependent on having Autolooter active
  • AutoResell added
  • AmityHelper added
  • Minor bug fixes

About Us
Clockwork and MoonDoggie have been working together, creating hacks for numerous games over the past years. We enjoy creating quality hacks for ourselves and sometimes like to share them.

Bithax.io – Less clicking, more gaming.

Thanks
31 Users
Old 05/27/2016, 10:37   #2

Vouch for moondoggie. He's a very careful coder and this is probably one of the best things made for BDO.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/27/2016, 13:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Oh man, I dont like to hack games but Autolooter and Decamouflage sounds amazing. Still going to resist though
Old 05/27/2016, 14:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkal View Post
Oh man, I dont like to hack games but Autolooter and Decamouflage sounds amazing. Still going to resist though
This stuff is barely hacking, muchless game breaking hacks.
Old 05/27/2016, 16:13   #5

elite*gold: 62
amazing fishing bot , always perfet 192 iventar in 1 1/2 hours full
Old 05/27/2016, 19:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniBlader View Post
amazing fishing bot , always perfet 192 iventar in 1 1/2 hours full
Glad to hear it. Let me know how much silver you make .
Old 05/27/2016, 21:07   #7

Everything seems to work well as advertised. The horse capture minigame bypass seems to auto lasso but the meter shows and can be confusing. It also still requires you to hit spacebar when the horse pulls(stands up) to engage the minigame and then it bypasses it just fine. Any way to clean this part up including anything close to a timer for captures would net this a 10/10 from me. Thanks for the free go at it!
Old 05/27/2016, 22:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascendism View Post
Everything seems to work well as advertised. The horse capture minigame bypass seems to auto lasso but the meter shows and can be confusing. It also still requires you to hit spacebar when the horse pulls(stands up) to engage the minigame and then it bypasses it just fine. Any way to clean this part up including anything close to a timer for captures would net this a 10/10 from me. Thanks for the free go at it!
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Horse taming is not 100% guaranteed even with perfecting the mini-game (iirc, correct me if I'm wrong), while I was writing that code my taming was beginner 6.
I agree though, it is annoying to see that minigame come up at all, so I'll see if I can suppress it for the next release. Thanks for your feedback.
Old 05/28/2016, 00:00   #9

will test it and reply...
Old 05/28/2016, 00:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRWUWEI View Post
This stuff is barely hacking, muchless game breaking hacks.
That is the point. Speedhacks and infinite cooldowns are boring and unsophisticated to us. Like our csgo hack, security and improving the experience, giving gamers more of the fun and less of the hassle is our main goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku666 View Post
will test it and reply...
Let me know of any bugs you find Goku that we may have missed.
Old 05/28/2016, 00:34   #11

A little deeper into the experience I notice Ghillie suits are still hiding names 100% of the time for me.(is there a hotkey not mentioned for this feature, or is it not working?)

More on the horse taming, there seems to be a 40 second or so timer that you have to wait no matter what before attempting to mount, supposedly starting from the 'cast' of the rope. A couple of notice messages for the confusing parts(like press space once when the horse raises up) would greatly improve the experience for most users.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2016, 01:23   #12

Quote:
A little deeper into the experience I notice Ghillie suits are still hiding names 100% of the time for me.(is there a hotkey not mentioned for this feature, or is it not working?)

More on the horse taming, there seems to be a 40 second or so timer that you have to wait no matter what before attempting to mount, supposedly starting from the 'cast' of the rope. A couple of notice messages for the confusing parts(like press space once when the horse raises up) would greatly improve the experience for most users.
Thanks Ascendism. The de-camouflage should be enabled by default – if it's not working it might be something we missed in testing and I'm sure MoonDoggie will be looking into it soon and let you know more.

Also agree with you on the taming. We spent the most time on fishing and autolooter, since we were using those ourselves, but we were hoping to polish up some of the other minigames soon. The feedback is really helpful since, before this, it was just us two.
Old 05/28/2016, 01:23   #13

will u accept paysafecards as payment? and how much will it cost after release?
+ any features planed for the future?
Old 05/28/2016, 01:24   #14

Quote:

I'll look into Ghillie suits tomorrow. Just like the fishing time displayed, the server enforces a wait time before you're able to get a fish, I didn't realize it was the same for taming. I will take a look. Thanks for your help making the user experience better Ascendism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
will u accept paysafecards as payment? and how much will it cost after release?
+ any features planed for the future?
No formalized plans currently. We want to feel out the market to see how many people are playing this game. Clock and I played beta and really enjoyed it so we decided to do some hacking for it. We would like to work on some more features certainly in the upcoming weeks, but for now it's free for all to enjoy and use.

For now, since it's just been our internal testing development, we decided to get some of the kinks worked out by doing a public release (currently only on elitepvpers). Once we do that in the coming weeks, if there's enough interest, we can worry about formalities and more features for users. For now, it's completely free, it's what we've been using ourselves privately for 3 months, and we wanted to share it with you all.
Old 05/28/2016, 01:43   #15

thanks for the quick response well im gona test it out if i notice somethink il tell yah ) 1 feature i world like is to finish the minigame at the npc where u sell ur fishies :P

btw since its not a bot dont think u can auto path to bring ur fishes to the trader ) so people use it and have fun its free...

EDIT: Are people seeing the messages the bot makes ingame O_O????
i hope no otherwise its pretty obvious XD

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot