Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there still a speed/cooldown hack?

Discussion on Is there still a speed/cooldown hack? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there still a speed/cooldown hack?

I took a break from BDO because I have a lot going on and didn't have the time for the decades of farming necessary. I now come back and see all this sweet speedhack stuff but cant find anywhere to get it. I see a thing called pyxBDO that shut down. Why do I always miss the good stuff? Is there anything left?
Old 08/17/2016, 05:17   #2

unlimited black spirit rage works on me, but a cant find cast speed and attack speed address , by the way im using UCE
Old 08/18/2016, 09:33   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by consxx View Post
unlimited black spirit rage works on me, but a cant find cast speed and attack speed address , by the way im using UCE
On EU/NA? Xingcode blocks memory access so you can't use it, no matter if its undetected or not, as long as Xingcode is running.
Old 08/18/2016, 16:51   #4

im using UCE, it works. do you know how to find address of speed hack & cast time?
Old 08/21/2016, 10:35   #5

Quote:
im using UCE, it works. do you know how to find address of speed hack & cast time?
just use the build in speedhack, u gonna see how good thats gonna work while xign is running
Old 08/28/2016, 05:11   #6

Quote:
could you check PM
Old 09/03/2016, 02:26   #7

What is UCE >?
Old 09/15/2016, 20:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounddyy View Post
What is UCE >?
UCE = Undetected Cheat Engine. by the way i manage to find address of attk, cast, and move speed. anyone know how to do no Cooldown, no mana consume and unli stamina?
Old 09/16/2016, 02:16   #9

Quote:
UCE = Undetected Cheat Engine. by the way i manage to find address of attk, cast, and move speed. anyone know how to do no Cooldown, no mana consume and unli stamina?
Could you maybe explain how you got undetected Cheat Engine to work? Everytime I attempted to use undetected cheat engine on version 6.3, I was unable to get it to bypass xigncode3. Please Pm me if possible. thanks!
Old 09/16/2016, 03:02   #10

Quote:
Could you maybe explain how you got undetected Cheat Engine to work?I try on 6.3 but cant bypass xigncode3. could you PM me if possible, I mean one more ppl help to find out CD address hp/mana address stamina address wont hurt right?

Quote:
have you try serch all value and make it change?
Old 09/16/2016, 03:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic1003 View Post
Could you maybe explain how you got undetected Cheat Engine to work?I try on 6.3 but cant bypass xigncode3. could you PM me if possible, I mean one more ppl help to find out CD address hp/mana address stamina address wont hurt right?

have you try serch all value and make it change?
I didnt ask you to help me find values, I just want to know how you managed to get cheat engine running. undetected cheat engine doesnt seem to bypass xigncode3 for me.
Old 11/13/2016, 21:46   #12

Quote:
hi how you find the unlimited black rage? the address I find was just visual, it only effect the length of the rage bar, not the %
Old 11/14/2016, 12:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic1003 View Post
hi how you find the unlimited black rage? the address I find was just visual, it only effect the length of the rage bar, not the %
already patch men, SAD only works is speed hack.
Old 11/15/2016, 07:43   #14

Quote:
already patch men, SAD only works is speed hack.
ya I see. it s server side now. **** man, if you could lock the 200% rage. so speedhack wont get detected right?
Old 11/16/2016, 21:06   #15
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
it doesnt work for me

Tags
cooldown hack, repurchase window hack, silver script, speed hack