Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is BithaxBDO safe?

Discussion on Is BithaxBDO safe? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Is BithaxBDO safe?

A friend of mine would like to try the fishing bot but is it safe? Dont want him get banned.
Old 07/23/2016, 09:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Id say its quite hard to detect a single player using a fishing bot, but its not impossible to get banned, dont forget that
Old 07/23/2016, 13:04   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
Bithax is not working anymore, devs dropped support for it after the last patches.

If you want a fishing bot try Pyx
Old 07/28/2016, 05:31   #4

elite*gold: 215
I discontinued Bithax BDO for the time being.
Old 07/30/2016, 00:31   #5

Just a heads up, Pyx temporary down due lawsuit . . .
Old 07/30/2016, 08:03   #6

I wished a standalone would work with BDO now with PYX is shutdown. I just want that autoloot :|

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RuneScape gold Exchange Certer(SOON SWEET SAFE SAFE)
12/23/2014 - Runescape Trading - 330 Replies
Post before contacthttp://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/zg 188988/buy-runescape.jpg Hi guys I am working on buying RS gold now. I adopt quick sale and little profits policy . I will update the price of buying everyday If you sell your RS gold to me , you will get the payment in 2-10 mints after the trade done . PayPal\Moneybookers\Western Union availablePlease contact me: YAHOO: ideasforgame MSN: [email protected]
[Selling] 99% Safe RaF Gametime & SoR unmerged accounts for Elite & WoW Gold (Cheapest & Safe)
04/23/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/deadlock666/ Untitled-3.png ---- Scammer Alert ---- Watch out for MY IMPOSTERS (scammers trying to be me) Always watch out that you are adding correct skype and speaking to REAL me , My skype is - Justforyousales , There are imposters out there with names like justforousales, Justforyoursales etc, So beware and always look who you are talking to and make me confirm it, I will always be ready to PM you and prove you that i'm the original Nav4321....
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -*
05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies
So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ... ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ... Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....