Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can you go around the channel lockout?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can you go around the channel lockout?

Hi community,

long time lurker first time poster. Decided to jump into the community right with this interest in mind now. I play BDO for a while and I come across an annoyance: The channel lockout of 10mins you receive on changing it. And I want to find a way to bypass that.

I am sorry I have no programming knowledge. If this can be done with simple tools, this would be great!

I've already tried changing the ip with a tool called Ultrasurf, but the cooldown ingame remained (or I did something wrong).

Has anyone here done this successfully? And if so, can you please share how you do it?

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 6,165
You can't as far as I know, the timers for that are server-sided and cannot be skipped

Old   #3

I saw a post similar to this earlier and I believe someone said they were able to do it with their proxy.
Old   #4

Yes I have read that but I do not know what he meant with "add cryptography to it" and I did not want to reply, because these both replies to the threadstarter were kinda toxic.

if that works, what is cryptography and how do you "add it" to a proxy? i have not found such an option in ultrasurf