Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bithax BDO

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
No problemo by now, all results fine

Thanks
1 User
Old   #122

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocop777 View Post
Yes, keep crashing sometimes , sadly
Autolooter? Can you tell me approximately what you were doing when it crashed? I'm going to work on it tonight.

Old   #123

It doesn't work when milking cows, do I need to fail instantly? Sometimes it just forces me to quit milking. Can you explain how it works? Thank you

EDIT: I guess I figured it out, you just need to hold LMB when it says press LMB to start the game, so you just need to fail and will get %100 milk
Old   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
Autolooter? Can you tell me approximately what you were doing when it crashed? I'm going to work on it tonight.
Yes , when i walk on a bunch of loots , sometimes it crashes. One per 2-hours , i guess. Still playable.

Old   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocop777 View Post
Yes , when i walk on a bunch of loots , sometimes it crashes. One per 2-hours , i guess. Still playable.
Ugh definitely annoying. That's not terrible though. I'll get it fixed in the next couple days.
Old   #126

Thx. This tool is awesome, btw. I'll srsly give you a donation if it keeps working after Valencia update
Old   #127

Quote:
Yeah its still happening to me.

I'm not 100% sure on this but im thinking it is lag related, if you have a "lagspike" you can hear the noise of the bot attempting to pick up the loot several times, which im guessing is causing problems once your spike is over and it sends multiple requests to the server for the same loot.

I'll keep testing it out and see how it goes.

Recreating the issue and being able to keep track of what was the same in the scenarios is the trick lol
Old   #128

Ran this fisher over night for a test, no crash while fishing, did everything it said it would. Great job guys.
Old   #129

can u add auto switch offhand? at fishing :O? its pretty awesome ^^
Old   #130

thank you for all your work!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #131

Not sure if intended, but when you disable Autofish it still plays the fishing letter minigame automatically for you. (The letter-combination ones)

First time using it, I didn't think I'd be using any tools for BDO for a longer time than this, I guess I started caring less for BDO xD

Anywho, really efficient and stable tool you got here, nice work.

Will this be paid at some point, or forever free? :3
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
can u add auto switch offhand? at fishing :O? its pretty awesome ^^
I believe moondoggie was looking into the floats and putting them in

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post

Will this be paid at some point, or forever free? :3
Moondoggie answered this in an earlier post, but for quality of life hacks like these ones that don't ruin the game , i would be happy to pay for.

Quote:
We will check into their improved security when the time comes and will have a workaround for whatever they deploy. Unfortunately, proportional to the time it'll take, improving our security with the hack and making sure user accounts stay secure will probably be a paid model for bithax, but that's still a ways off. In the meantime, we'll keep improving the features and doing a free release.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #133

Thank you, I just read every page now.

1) Is the "Free public release by..." needed at all? isn't it a waste of a timer or whatever to be spammed? I mean its not like its advertising at all, I have my "System" messages on another chat-tab.

2) For the "realistic fishing" updates that have been improving, can we get like a new (Alt+<letter>) function that can be enabled/disabled which will alert us for example, a player privately messages us when auto-fishing is enabled, I'd like to respond to the player just in-case its a reporter. If the game is minimized to tray I'll never find out, but if this function was a thing it might play some sounds on my PC or un-minimize the game from tray and play a sound or something, this would be really useful to enable/disable that way it doesn't do it when we arent around so we can keep the game minimized, but if we are actually using the PC or near it, it might just be really handy.

3) When disabling the auto-fish, on the Notice message, perhaps at at the end of it how long was the auto-fishing been running for (HH:MM:SS), to kind of see how long we took to fill our inventories, how long it took to make 'x' amount of silver, etc, just something to sort of see things.

4) Perhaps an update checker? Send a Notice/System notification when there is a new update, perhaps also an ingame version checker to make the App not inject at all if it isnt a correct version for the App to prevent a ban or anything that would put us at risk?

5) A checkbox saying "dont remind me anymore" so it auto closes the App after injecting? and a key or ingame command to name all the fuctions with keys in ingame-chat.
Old   #134

Ok, I'm able to finally replicate the Autolooter crashes, as suspected it's sending the loot packet too fast for some reason. I'll dedicate Monday to fixing it. Sorry about the crashes, but finally I can replicate and thus fix them. Cheers.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #135

anyone else have the auto looter not looting raw silver?
I don't really use it that much anyways just thought I would let u know. great tool though thanks. wish I was smart enough to make cool **** like this.

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot