Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bithax BDO

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHBDO View Post
this hack will delit fish if imcath relic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayainverse View Post
will it still work if you minimize the client to the system tray? or regular minimize? or it needs to be open and active?
As far as i can tell it will only delete the lowest fish in your bag to replace it with a higher fish or a relic shard.

And yes it still works if minimised to the tray.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #62

does it only work on NA or on EU or KR too ?

Old   #63

its work on EU, but dont try its use on KR or RU coze they have mpre stronger anti cheat and we also will get soon.
Old   #64

Great script first of all... But could it be, that it delets silver keys? I qould like to get them....

And whats that all about the stronger anti-cheat? Is there a date, when we will get it? Is there a possibility to get this working again? Or isn't it at all sure, that it won't work?

Thanks

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebooker View Post
Great script first of all... But could it be, that it delets silver keys? I qould like to get them....

And whats that all about the stronger anti-cheat? Is there a date, when we will get it? Is there a possibility to get this working again? Or isn't it at all sure, that it won't work?

Thanks
They delayed Valencia release to work on some things, and they mentioned upgrading security. Heres part of the post from the news post:

"We also want to take this opportunity of deployment to further improve the security system of the game, targeting bots and such forbidden software."

What this means for current bots and hacks, nobody knows until it is implemented.
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHBDO View Post
Cool thing.... but it will be blocked when they repair anticheat soon in next 1-2 weaks. 800000 in 25-30 min.
If it depends on Pyx or need to bypass the security software, yes, hard time will come. If is clientside a chance still remain
Old   #67

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayainverse View Post
will it still work if you minimize the client to the system tray? or regular minimize? or it needs to be open and active?
Minimized to tray is fine, it will still fish perfectly .

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipso888 View Post
If it depends on Pyx or need to bypass the security software, yes, hard time will come. If is clientside a chance still remain
We have multiple systems in place ready to deploy if Xigncode's kernel driver stops allowing what it currently does. So we're not concerned.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68

I just want to know what new features u can put in this bot
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnack View Post
They delayed Valencia release to work on some things, and they mentioned upgrading security. Heres part of the post from the news post:

"We also want to take this opportunity of deployment to further improve the security system of the game, targeting bots and such forbidden software."

What this means for current bots and hacks, nobody knows until it is implemented.
We will check into their improved security when the time comes and will have a workaround for whatever they deploy. Unfortunately, proportional to the time it'll take, improving our security with the hack and making sure user accounts stay secure will probably be a paid model for bithax, but that's still a ways off. In the meantime, we'll keep improving the features and doing a free release.
Old   #70

didnt u said there comes a update today?
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniBlader View Post
He's working on some bug fixes for looting today. Next version should be out after the next game update (just a guess).
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniBlader View Post
I think the game is scheduled for a patch tomorrow or June 1st? Can someone confirm the next patch for BDO?

I'll have a big update after the patch, no sense in me having to release twice.

List of what's going on on our end:

Added a random time delay for Fishing - Thanks for the suggestions so it doesn't look obvious for onlookers.
Confirmed bug with Camouflage - Worked with some people, not with others - FIXED
Confirmed bug with AutoLooter - Had problems when pets were out - FIXED
Confirmed bug with AutoLooter - Getting it setup so you can loot in a party - Currently working on
New Feature - Amity Helper - Automatically replay the last round of cards for the Amity Minigame (I hate this game)
New Feature - AutoResell - List an item on the marketplace, use AutoResell to automatically relist the same item for the same price (helpful for pesky Ancient Relic Crystal Shards, which you can only list 1 at a time and the price fluctuates a lot)
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
I think the game is scheduled for a patch tomorrow or June 1st? Can someone confirm the next patch for BDO?

I'll have a big update after the patch, no sense in me having to release twice.
They have extended the Pirate event and Blackstone event by a week, and they were supposed to be running those in preperation for Valencia, so i am going to assume the patch for Valencia wont be released until the 8th.

There hasn't been any official date announced since the delay, Probably wont get more information until after this weeks maintenence.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #74

@ only relicts? What rank at fishing you have now and what Poles you use?thx 4 info
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnack View Post
They have extended the Pirate event and Blackstone event by a week, and they were supposed to be running those in preperation for Valencia, so i am going to assume the patch for Valencia wont be released until the 8th.

There hasn't been any official date announced since the delay, Probably wont get more information until after this weeks maintenence.
Cool, I'll get an update out in a day or two. Just finishing up some touches on Autolooter to fix people's crashes.

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot