Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bithax BDO

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
For now i am pretty suprised and satisfied about this one (: what about the camouflage setting? does that mean they don't wear the camouflag at all? or am i just unlucky that i don't see any of them passing me by?

Old   #17

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
Are people seeing the messages the bot makes ingame O_O????
Only you can see them. They don't go to other players at all.

Both of us use the same build we release here, we'd never do anything that would put your accounts at extra risk like that.

Old   #18

can confirm it now :9 tryed it with a bud its just client side
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
can confirm it now :9 tryed it with a bud its just client side
Correct, the messages are not broadcast at all, just wanted an easy way to post messages to the user so the system chat seemed like the best option .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Söldner1991 View Post
For now i am pretty suprised and satisfied about this one (: what about the camouflage setting? does that mean they don't wear the camouflag at all? or am i just unlucky that i don't see any of them passing me by?
Someone mentioned the camo wasn't working for them. I'm trying to find someone in Camo currently in game but I can't. I'll check into seeing if it's working or confirmed bugged sometime tomorrow.

What it means is regardless of them wearing camouflage or not, you'll see their name and guild .

Confirmed, Decamouflage not working 100% of the time. Will fix when I can grab Clock for testing tomorrow. Thanks for the report.

Old   #20

Thank you so much for this
Old   #21

Hello,can i ask if it works also on EU servers?
Old   #22

yes it works on eu servers, just tested on alustin, 4m 1 1/2h , overnight my iventar get completty yellow, + like 30 125k fishes

i hope u make a human bot and i hope rly that u give us more payment methods.. i wanna bot but i cant cuz im not ready to get a credit card for this.. i would pay over every other payment method
Old   #23

Capturing: Since hitting spacebar at the wrong time causes fail, but you still have to hit it once as the horse raises up to get the auto minigame_completion to trigger, wouldn't it make sense to detect when the horse raises to complete the spacebar spam portion of the minigame? I'm definitely not complaining for myself, I think this is a huge upgrade from the normal capture method already. Would love to see if u can find the timer for this part definitely.

I'd much rather see the ghillie suit seethrough functional than any of the small improvements mentioned for the horse capture.

Thanks again guys, this is proving to be very fun and useful!
Old   #24

Guys with using this how many % is warning for me to get banned for this?
Old   #25

many blue and yellows , relikts.12 silver keys.
startet with 0 silver and till now its 2,5kk (2 times selling fish)without selling relikts.
not mutch someone thinks but for free is great.
thx for sharing

when i start fishing im on position A ,go sleep and when im back,its fishing on an other position.
i wish the tool will deleting all fish till yellow=more space,more silver?an option for that will be great.

till now i dont wanna miss this tool^^

started with fishing rang 7 beginner now im trainee lvl8. higher rang=better pole=more rare fish and other items
Old   #26

thank you for making this free. it works amazingly well. i'm a low level fisher but this is catching fish at a good rate. plus that auto delete of junk is good too.

or i clicked on "throw away the junk items" button lol
Old   #27

Well im a little bit scared that devs can check logs and see full perfect fishing 24/7 :P this sounds like easy ban but im not a programmer and i dont know what mean client side and other things so i want to wait for moon and clock to answer.
Old   #28

just made 30kk in 2 days with fishing and skilled 10 -> artisan 4
Old   #29

MiniBlader how many inventory slots u have?
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerforce View Post
Well im a little bit scared that devs can check logs and see full perfect fishing 24/7 :P this sounds like easy ban but im not a programmer and i dont know what mean client side and other things so i want to wait for moon and clock to answer.
As with anything use at your own risk. Clock and I have been using it for about 3 months with no problems so far. But always use an excess of caution.

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot