Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Bithax BDO

Reply
 
Old   #241

 
elite*gold: 215
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by f34rth3n008 View Post
1.02 is working now?
Nope, Clock and I are working on a new version tonight. It'll be done when it's done.



moondoggie-bithax is offline  
Old   #242
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bechy View Post
Banned now using v1.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
Nope, Clock and I are working on a new version tonight. It'll be done when it's done.
Yeah I figured that Wasnt being pushy about it. Was just wondering how he got ban if it wont even work?


f34rth3n008 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #243

 
elite*gold: 215
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 88
New v1.03 uploaded and supported.

Improved detection against Xigncode in this update.

As always, use at your own risk, but everything looks good on our end. Don't thank me much for this update, thank @.

Enjoy.
moondoggie-bithax is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #244
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Sorru guys i was wrong. I used 1.02 but i get banned using previus version (1.02 doesnt work)

Never used pyx or another software


bechy is offline  
Old   #245
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 145
Received Thanks: 15
1.03 is also detected?
eziq313131 is offline  
Old   #246
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
no security alert with new version all results went fine. Thx a bunch to you and clockwork. Keep the good work guys.
calipso888 is offline  
Old   #247
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,645
Received Thanks: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by eziq313131 View Post
1.03 is also detected?

cant u read his post? just above urs? srsly
LucySw is offline  
Old   #248
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrelle View Post
There's no patch this week until Friday, so if there's a ban wave coming it probably won't be before that. Can confirm I'm still able to log in; have never used pyx or anything else, and stopped using bithax this week. Only had 2 detections since day 1 of game - one for razer keyboard macros and one for bithax this week.
wasn't saying you was banned , but the other who posted his ban.
This conversation wasn't about you.


(but you're still right that we all maybe gonna have a surprise Friday ^^)
Ebol4 is offline  
Old   #249
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
New v1.03 uploaded and supported.

Improved detection against Xigncode in this update.

As always, use at your own risk, but everything looks good on our end. Don't thank me much for this update, thank @.

Enjoy.
Thanks! Everything looks fine, back to fishing now
Collz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #250
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebol4 View Post
This conversation wasn't about you.
No, no, I realised that I was just saying that he must have been doing something different to me, you and the rest of us as he was the only we know of who has actually received a permaban.
mithrelle is offline  
Old   #251
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 2
Hey guys, new to bdo modding (i've never used hacks/bots for black desert before) and I stumbled upon this mod package, and it looks great.

I'd love to look forward to using the captcha bypass, i'm just a bit worried because I hear some people are getting banned from using the mod.

Is there a risk of ban for using the captcha bypass? Is it that, the auto-fisher is more softcore that you can avoid ban using it, but the captcha bypass can create risk of ban?

Just need some clarification =) thanks for whoever can ease my mind.
Dendrology is offline  
Old   #252
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendrology View Post
Hey guys, new to bdo modding (i've never used hacks/bots for black desert before) and I stumbled upon this mod package, and it looks great.

I'd love to look forward to using the captcha bypass, i'm just a bit worried because I hear some people are getting banned from using the mod.

Is there a risk of ban for using the captcha bypass? Is it that, the auto-fisher is more softcore that you can avoid ban using it, but the captcha bypass can create risk of ban?

Just need some clarification =) thanks for whoever can ease my mind.
You've registered since 2010 and yet, here you are still asking these questions?
If you're worried even a little, just stop. If you dont want to risk your account.
I may sound rude, but face the reality. Hacking always has its consequences.
And I am sure, when someone gets banned, they will 99% blame the hack they used instead of themselves for trying not to use it in the first place.*
killzone is offline  
Old   #253
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendrology View Post
I'd love to look forward to using the captcha bypass, i'm just a bit worried because I hear some people are getting banned from using the mod.

Is there a risk of ban for using the captcha bypass? Is it that, the auto-fisher is more softcore that you can avoid ban using it, but the captcha bypass can create risk of ban?
The catcha bypass is purely for convenience - it isn't a market sniper. The people using snipers will still beat you every single time. The auto-fisher is riskier imho because noone can see you bypassing capcha but other players can see you fishing... If you are worried about a ban don't use bithax at all. Nothing is foolproof. It certainly isn't worth getting a ban just for shaving a couple of seconds off buying on the marketplace, if that's all you're after
mithrelle is offline  
Old   #254

 
elite*gold: 215
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrelle View Post
The catcha bypass is purely for convenience - it isn't a market sniper. The people using snipers will still beat you every single time. The auto-fisher is riskier imho because noone can see you bypassing capcha but other players can see you fishing... If you are worried about a ban don't use bithax at all. Nothing is foolproof. It certainly isn't worth getting a ban just for shaving a couple of seconds off buying on the marketplace, if that's all you're after
As the author, I'll echo this comment. Hacks are not safe, we, as developers of them do everything from a poor job, to an amazing job guarding our accounts and our users' accounts. We will always put users' accounts first (and by proxy, our accounts). In cases where we are trying to game the system, by hacking, we always run a risk.

I would say that clock and I have done a better job than most hacks for this game at protecting accounts, but of course take that from my biased perspective. I say that not because I know the depth of the Pyx penetration, but rather because they, days later don't have a solution to their detection that seemingly will hold through more detections ahead.
moondoggie-bithax is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #255
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
As the author, I'll echo this comment. Hacks are not safe, we, as developers of them do everything from a poor job, to an amazing job guarding our accounts and our users' accounts. We will always put users' accounts first (and by proxy, our accounts). In cases where we are trying to game the system, by hacking, we always run a risk.

I would say that clock and I have done a better job than most hacks for this game at protecting accounts, but of course take that from my biased perspective. I say that not because I know the depth of the Pyx penetration, but rather because they, days later don't have a solution to their detection that seemingly will hold through more detections ahead.
Honestly from what I have seen, I'd say you guys have done a pretty good job. This thing got detected and rather than uploading an older version that got through, you took down the link to keep it from getting further picked up. On top of that a quick fix to the detection and released shortly after the solution was found, I think you guys are the most security focused group I've seen. If this tool becomes a pay tool I'd be at the front of that line purchasing this.


G_man 21 is offline  
Reply

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.