Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Bithax BDO

Reply
 
Old   #196
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
realeas faster get your money. very soon we will get patch thats kill afk fishing.



ANHBDO is offline  
Old   #197
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 217
Great Work

i have a suggestion to improve the game even more its just an idea, maybe someone can solve this.
How about chams? For Chests or other player, especially for flagged PK Player or so...



Example how it could look like:



GoldPhoenix is offline  
Old   #198
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Oh, might be also good idea to add a feature of no CD when chopping trees, gathering herbs & alike. (Its too time consuming for me.)
killzone is offline  
Old   #199
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Oh, might be also good idea to add a feature of no CD when chopping trees, gathering herbs & alike. (Its too time consuming for me.)

Chams would be a clientside story.. with changing colors or the texture ( someone with experience in this could do it fast)

@
Your 'idea' is serverside, it cant be changed or reduced, or at least this is harder to hack.


GoldPhoenix is offline  
Old   #200
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,066
Received Thanks: 757
Thank you for the captcha bypass , big up!!!!!!
♥ Panda. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #201
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 28
Adding things that will remove CD on Skills will bring unwanted attention to this program and will be in the radar of the GM's to shut it down.... Just saying.
f34rth3n008 is offline  
Old   #202

 
elite*gold: 215
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by f34rth3n008 View Post
Adding things that will remove CD on Skills will bring unwanted attention to this program and will be in the radar of the GM's to shut it down.... Just saying.
we are definitely not planning on no CD stuff. Frankly, it's unsophisticated and too simple for us to do. We are also not interested in botting. We will end up on their radar in the end. They will improve detection and we will improve security, it's a war of attrition always doing game hacks. We've been at this a long time.
moondoggie-bithax is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #203
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
a auto heal would be realy nice
neotat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #204
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
we are definitely not planning on no CD stuff. Frankly, it's unsophisticated and too simple for us to do. We are also not interested in botting. We will end up on their radar in the end. They will improve detection and we will improve security, it's a war of attrition always doing game hacks. We've been at this a long time.
I've been trying out ur tool for 2 days, I'm liking it so far. Fits my needs perfectly, I only need it for the boring stuff like fishing and milking cows atm. I'm happy I don't get a lot of those 'crazy features' (which also get u caught way faster).

I'm all for even more security :P
(maybe you can start with a gm alerter or a sound when u receive a pm)
Tho I haven't seen gms check out ppl yet.

The system messages in chat were a bit weird when I first started xD I thought perhaps other ppl can see all this stuff.
Collz is offline  
Old   #205

 
elite*gold: 215
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 88
I think functionality surrounding receiving a PM could be good. The implementation of it is easy for me to do, the design of the system though is tough.

I'm not sure what the best thing to do is:

1. Receive a pm when autofishing is on, automatically logoff?
2. Anyone know if a GM has "GM" in name? or what a message from a GM looks like in chat?

What do you all think would be the most helpful?
moondoggie-bithax is offline  
Old   #206
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
I think functionality surrounding receiving a PM could be good. The implementation of it is easy for me to do, the design of the system though is tough.

I'm not sure what the best thing to do is:

1. Receive a pm when autofishing is on, automatically logoff?
2. Anyone know if a GM has "GM" in name? or what a message from a GM looks like in chat?

What do you all think would be the most helpful?
Here's a screenshot of GM_Aethon


I'm 100% for security. That means the least 'dangerous' features the better
I think ppl always wanna use a bot for more and more, they want the bot to net them even more money, till the bot gets noticed and boom the bans are there.

I know most ppl that get banned (atm) are a bit stupid, they get reported / cammed while afk grinding or obviously pking ppl without cds. I have no idea how accurate DAUM can trace scripts, botters etc cuz they're a publisher and not the devs (PA). Maybe they can't check all logs, idk. I'm also no pc tech.

I don't think logoff when receiving pms when fishing is very useful. Usually I'm reading for school or watching a movie while autofishing, I try to respond my pms from guildies and friends from time to time. Some kind of alarm sound when receiving a pm would be better imo (if it's possible and not too hard to make).
Collz is offline  
Old   #207
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Alarms would be good idea. I like that.
  • Alarm when Someone PM
  • Special Alarm when GM PM
  • Logoff on PM
  • Logoff upon detecting GM within X meters from character.
Things like that.
killzone is offline  
Old   #208
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 563
Received Thanks: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Alarms would be good idea. I like that.
  • Alarm when Someone PM
  • Special Alarm when GM PM
  • Logoff on PM
  • Logoff upon detecting GM within X meters from character.
Things like that.
This, but letting us choose what it will do, I want the alarms, and unminimize my game from tray if I get pm'd while auto fishing, so I can respond, I don't want it to auto logoff if im using the PC, specially if its a guildie PMing or a friend for no reason
iNiperx is offline  
Old   #209

 
elite*gold: 215
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
This, but letting us choose what it will do, I want the alarms, and unminimize my game from tray if I get pm'd while auto fishing, so I can respond, I don't want it to auto logoff if im using the PC, specially if its a guildie PMing or a friend for no reason
Will do, I'll be implementing these at the end of this week. I'm making sure everyone's version is stable. Working on security features currently.
moondoggie-bithax is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #210
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
What about ru server?


kiiler91 is offline  
Reply

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.