Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bithax BDO

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
the hack works fine, but i liked the instant perfect fishing more.. its pretty slow now

Old   #137

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayainverse View Post
anyone else have the auto looter not looting raw silver?
I don't really use it that much anyways just thought I would let u know. great tool though thanks. wish I was smart enough to make cool **** like this.
Fixing the autolooter fully for v1.02 release later this week.

Old   #138

If i use this until 0 Durability, is the bot deleting then this rod? cuase you know... it would be a shame if i would lose this one..

Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldPhoenix View Post
If i use this until 0 Durability, is the bot deleting then this rod? cuase you know... it would be a shame if i would lose this one..
No it wont, even on the main post it says 'Deletes broken and un-repairable fishing poles.' if it cant be repaired it will be deleted, if it can be repaired it wont be deleted.

It was asked a few pages into the thread, this is the quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork-bithax View Post
It checks if it's repairable before deleting (tested with Epheria rods).
I also use a Balenos rod myself, and I can confirm it doesn't delete it.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #140

Continue good work!
Old   #141

Found out autolooter has problems auto looting in underground ish areas. Works fine outside. Troubleshooting tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldPhoenix View Post

That would be a shame. The bot will not delete a repairable 0 durability rod.

Everyone,
I'm going to add new features this week and since I've spent way more time reversing the game than I have played I'd like your thoughts:

1. Captcha bypass: Several people want this and it's easy to do (tm). From what I understand you can put an item on the marketplace on "Notice" which tells you when one gets registered to the marketplace (but I've tried this with high value items, like Witches' Earring and I still never see any on the market), I guess that's why people want it? Is there a way to turn a profit on the marketplace? I'd like to get you all a tool that could help you make money, but as far as I'm aware there's no way to really make a profit on the marketplace.

2. Realistic fishing: I'm in between two worlds here. Some people want instant perfect fishing back, some people want more realistic fishing. Personally, I believe in simple products that just work, so I don't want to create two modes with two different hotkeys, this is what most programmers would do and I'm against it completely on design. I think I'll do it more realistic than it currently does (ie. also have a slightly longer wait). Unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Thoughts? Comments?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #142

Hi safe is it to have text appear ingame in the system log? Surely that sort of thing could be monitored? I know that it only appears in my log but is it something that could be searched on by a gm or something?
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
1. Captcha bypass: Several people want this and it's easy to do (tm). From what I understand you can put an item on the marketplace on "Notice" which tells you when one gets registered to the marketplace (but I've tried this with high value items, like Witches' Earring and I still never see any on the market), I guess that's why people want it? Is there a way to turn a profit on the marketplace? I'd like to get you all a tool that could help you make money, but as far as I'm aware there's no way to really make a profit on the marketplace.

2. Realistic fishing: I'm in between two worlds here. Some people want instant perfect fishing back, some people want more realistic fishing. Personally, I believe in simple products that just work, so I don't want to create two modes with two different hotkeys, this is what most programmers would do and I'm against it completely on design. I think I'll do it more realistic than it currently does (ie. also have a slightly longer wait). Unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Thoughts? Comments?
1) Same here, don't think there's a way to 'profit' off the marketplace but I'm not an auctioneer or an expert flipping things, BUT I guess the real 'profit' is the satisfaction of walking away with your desired item(s), people usually snipe Livertos or specific crafting materials, the Notice is REALLY SLOW, sometimes I refresh manually and I see the item before I even see the notice, so you will have to bypass the captcha and also the refresh timer for the sniper function to mass refresh (if its possible and not server sided).

2) Im against instant fishing 100% (Really, 5 less seconds wont kill you or make you faster profit, chill lol) but I also don't think it should be any slower, I think its perfect as it is right now, I did make a post yesterday or so about some thoughts on the program, and about what can be added now that we are on this 'realistic' fishing-train, not sure if you missed it.
Old   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionTC View Post
Hi safe is it to have text appear ingame in the system log? Surely that sort of thing could be monitored? I know that it only appears in my log but is it something that could be searched on by a gm or something?
It's clientside only, I needed a way to communicate the hack settings to the users, so I grabbed the chat function stuff and send it to your chat as if you received it from the game (which you didn't, you received it from me) .

I know it's confusing, maybe I'll add a note to it?

Autolooter is completely fixed, slightly slower due to a timing problem on my end, but it's definitely fixed and v1.02 won't have the disconnects associated with it.

Working on new features for later this week, v1.02 will include them and fix autolooter. Sorry for your disconnects (You can circumvent the disconnects by never pressing 'R' next to loot. The game client isn't aware those items were looted, but autolooter already got them.
Old   #145

"You can circumvent the disconnects by never pressing 'R' next to loot. The game client isn't aware those items were looted, but autolooter already got them."

Funny enough this is how i actually stopped the crashes, when i'd go over large loot piles i'd tap R at least once and it would instantly snag the pile and let me continue on my way.
Old   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_man 21 View Post
"You can circumvent the disconnects by never pressing 'R' next to loot. The game client isn't aware those items were looted, but autolooter already got them."

Funny enough this is how i actually stopped the crashes, when i'd go over large loot piles i'd tap R at least once and it would instantly snag the pile and let me continue on my way.
Still getting dc without pressing '' R ''
Old   #147

Quote:
Working on new features for later this week, v1.02 will include them and fix autolooter. Sorry for your disconnects (You can circumvent the disconnects by never pressing 'R' next to loot. The game client isn't aware those items were looted, but autolooter already got them.
Can you do an instant bypass for horse training skills? (Alt+T (T for Trainer))

Basically when your horse gets a skill that is not 100% it has a chance to fail, for example if you have "Hind Kick" on 20% you have 80% chance that when you use the skill your horse will give you a mini game and you have to do it so it doesn't buckle you off the horse, you have to keep using the skill a bunch of times until it reaches 100%, a bypass for this would make training horses a lot less annoying.
Old   #148

Quote:
It's clientside only, I needed a way to communicate the hack settings to the users, so I grabbed the chat function stuff and send it to your chat as if you received it from the game (which you didn't, you received it from me) .

I know it's confusing, maybe I'll add a note to it?
I was just concerned it would write to a log that Xigncode could read or a GM could read. I don't really understand how it all works so more just a paranoid question.
Old   #149

Quote:
I was just concerned it would write to a log that Xigncode could read or a GM could read.
This game has GM's? Never seen one.
Old   #150

Quote:
I was just concerned it would write to a log that Xigncode could read or a GM could read. I don't really understand how it all works so more just a paranoid question.
You have to remember that software you allow on your computer with or without admin access can do anything. Write logs of everything, network access, websites you visit, etc. why we rely on as cheat developers is best practices. They _can_ do whatever they want we have to take our best guesses and work around them. That's all we can do.

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot