Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Encouragement 4 teh noob] In regards to those who were looking for a xigncode bypass

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Encouragement 4 teh noob] In regards to those who were looking for a xigncode bypass

Simply search for xigncode bypass and eventually you will find solutions how to do so. You just need to filter the right terms into the google search and get your proper results.

The reason why many do not, is simply because they have crude expectations and enter them in whatever way they do and get the same crude results, which do not actually reflect what is happening (in terms of bypassing and actually altering the game clientside).

This will eventually refine itself in your mind and you will get to the basics of it. Which are only needed to bypass xigncode and the heartbeat and do whatever you like.

As with everything: its not complicated, your mind overcomplicates by not knowing what it is. And it could simply be open and let itself present what is new, no, it comes with memories. Stop that and learn anew.

GL