Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 09:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

What's clientside?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 5
What's clientside?

Anyone managed to speedhack etc?



Tobbo is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,594
Received Thanks: 674
I heard almost everything is client sided.


-NiVaK- is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 5
I'm level 50 at the moment. I don't really have time to nolife the game but wana catch up to friends, paid a person to get me 20-50 last time prob gona end up paying for 51-53 be better if i could exploit cash somehow save some money. Mainly botting fishing at the moment.
Tobbo is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 1
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbo View Post
Anyone managed to speedhack etc?
a friend of mine told me that the combat stats are client sided which means you can manipulate them very easy because the anitcheat programm is more a spyware than anti cheat. he said they just changing values in their client that's it.

Look at this video:
https://www.twitch.tv/9toes3balls/v/56327813

Look at the sorceress in the ghillie suit , she one hit kills mobs.


Dzinks is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 23
anyone of u guys can find a packet editor or something like cheat engine that work on BDO, we can start somethin xd
matteroflove is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteroflove View Post
anyone of u guys can find a packet editor or something like cheat engine that work on BDO, we can start somethin xd
Already have one. Send me a pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzinks View Post
a friend of mine told me that the combat stats are client sided which means you can manipulate them very easy because the anitcheat programm is more a spyware than anti cheat. he said they just changing values in their client that's it.

Look at this video:
https://www.twitch.tv/9toes3balls/v/56327813

Look at the sorceress in the ghillie suit , she one hit kills mobs.
"The page could not be found, or has been deleted by its owner.
Browse Other Channels"
Tobbo is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbo View Post
Already have one. Send me a pm.



"The page could not be found, or has been deleted by its owner.
Browse Other Channels"
It was a video of a sorc having no cooldown and 1 hit ko hack. He freeze the cooldown on skills as for 1 hit k.o, I don't know.
matteroflove is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
I got CE to work in the game.

PM me your Skype if you know this glitch and care to share it.

I could share my xgincode bypass with you if teach me how to do it.

If you try to make me give you my bypass without sharing ur technique first I will just block you and wont reply
Alkaabi77 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 760
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaabi77 View Post
I got CE to work in the game.

PM me your Skype if you know this glitch and care to share it.

I could share my xgincode bypass with you if teach me how to do it.

If you try to make me give you my bypass without sharing ur technique first I will just block you and wont reply
no one would need your bypass if they had that glitch so.
tigerfire is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,066
Received Thanks: 757
^

someone try to mess around with accuracy stats , might get some usefull info as to how accuracy actually works.
♥ Panda. is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
no one would need your bypass if they had that glitch so.
It's not a glitch for the boss scrolls / monster spawning

it's a packet editing

so you need a bypass
Alkaabi77 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 657
Received Thanks: 291
Since when you edit packets with CE D:
vincedv is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincedv View Post
Since when you edit packets with CE D:
Dude seriously?
amakrkr is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincedv View Post
Since when you edit packets with CE D:
Do your search, try Google for example
Alkaabi77 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaabi77 View Post
It's not a glitch for the boss scrolls / monster spawning

it's a packet editing

so you need a bypass
make an unlisted video , i want to check it how it works


Dzinks is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Clientside]Clientside Hack!
Abend zusammen. Hier mal ein Clientside hack mit aktuellen pointern http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/rqorhed3/Clientside.JPG Aussehen: ...
13 Replies - Nostale
TradeHack (Clientside) von banjo1 "Clientside"
TradeHack (Clientside) von banjo1 Der Hack ist nur clientseitig, d.h. nur du siehst den Effekt! ...
38 Replies - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.