Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pyx.BDO - Grinding | Fishing | Modding | Lua API

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by claroqsi View Post
not supported

yes it's working

thats not true at all , the ban messages say banned for using unhatorized programs bla bla , i know cause i was banned recently and u can check most of the messages , but yea use at ur own risk
Some people have the message as banned for using pyx so there is some sort of detection.

Old   #122

elite*gold: 320
The Black Market: 103/2/2
yea i know people getting the pyx detected bla bla .. other like me got banned for unhautorized program and no mention of pyx ..

Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by claroqsi View Post
not supported

yes it's working

thats not true at all , the ban messages say banned for using unhatorized programs bla bla , i know cause i was banned recently and u can check most of the messages , but yea use at ur own risk
I'm glad you said that. Now I can call you out on your bullcrap. Here is a screenshot with the EXACT message you get. Here is a GM admitting Pyx can be picked up in their logs:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ban.jpg (76.2 KB, 251 views)
File Type: jpg ban2.JPG (31.0 KB, 250 views)
Old   #124

By that statement, Im sure there's a way to bypass that.
And is probably that that client is logging what softwares running alongside the game.

Old   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by floppydrive View Post
I'm glad you said that. Now I can call you out on your bullcrap. Here is a screenshot with the EXACT message you get. Here is a GM admitting Pyx can be picked up in their logs:
you are the only one here talking bullshit please stfu if u don't evne know what ua re talking about iquote myself "yea i know people getting the pyx detected bla bla .. other like me got banned for unhautorized program and no mention of pyx .."
Old   #126

Bro you're missing the point. They explicitly point out Pyx being detected and showing up in their logs. So yes the bot is detected.
Old   #127

@ you are her the only one who talking bullshit... pyx scripts, skillspammer and the other **** is for sure serverside detected. Go on the pyx discord and ask kape for his ban and what he used the last days. And know you pls stfu...
Old   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by floppydrive View Post
Bro you're missing the point. They explicitly point out Pyx being detected and showing up in their logs. So yes the bot is detected.
when did i say its not detected lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkat44 View Post
@ you are her the only one who talking bullshit... pyx scripts, skillspammer and the other **** is for sure serverside detected. Go on the pyx discord and ask kape for his ban and what he used the last days. And know you pls stfu...
pls stfu u dont know what u are talking , i repeat , when did i say its not detected? and obvious those things are serverside, (did i say the contrary??) , so what are u doing flaming me ?you are not very smart right? now stfu and dont talk bullshit or come with false accusations , putting words i never say
Old   #129

elite*gold: 405
if that was in logs so i become a bann to but i havent a ban =) i use 2 months the pyx bot and im not banned *.*
Old   #130

elite*gold: 1
where is the link?=