Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite "Auto Loop" in Black Desert EU/NA?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 65
Question Infinite "Auto Loop" in Black Desert EU/NA?

Hey, wanted to know if there is an infinite "Auto Loop" makro/cheat/hack/whatever that allows you for example to level your horse faster. It really ****** me off to always to select a position and autorun there like every 10min (Velia to Calpheon for example).

Is there already something like this out there? If not.. I would pay for some **** like that^^

EDIT:
I'm not a programer or something - but imo it shouldn't be that hard. If I'm right, all you gotta do is setting up the bot, that he follows the autorun track but isn't using the autorun option + using shift & eating a carrot every 15minutes or something

Old   #2

elite*gold: 5997
The Black Market: 153/0/0
Fun fact: Korean version got an auto loop function (no bot or ****, implemented in the game). in my opinion they will not implement it, since they sell a higher weight for your inventory in the cash-shop.
so for the na/eu server, you will need a 3rd party program.

a thing i wanted to try is, if you still level stamina or strength if you just run towards a wall, or when you get stucked when you autopass your character. not sure if its working.

Old   #3

I know that.. ******* sellout

Well.. I don't think so, since you can't run in a circe (W+D or W+A) and gain exp for that horse you are riding^^
Old   #4

Nah, I mean... did it never happen to you that you turn on autowalk and when you switch back to the game your charackter runs straight against a little wall or sth? You just run straightforward. But like I said, dunno if that works.

Old   #5

Ofc.. too often :/ but I don't think you get anything for that tho
Old   #6

elite*gold: 0
If you own a Logitech gaming keyboard/mouse you might want to use LUA scripts. Those work for me. I've set it up so it moves my mouse cursor making hexagon kind of movement. Easy to level stamina, you just have to find a spot for it, I'm using some forest with not many trees.

Does not rly work for mount cuz of slow downs and speed ups and a limited "free space" to run on.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickslither View Post
If you own a Logitech gaming keyboard/mouse you might want to use LUA scripts. Those work for me. I've set it up so it moves my mouse cursor making hexagon kind of movement. Easy to level stamina, you just have to find a spot for it, I'm using some forest with not many trees.

Does not rly work for mount cuz of slow downs and speed ups and a limited "free space" to run on.
Oh thanx.. but I have Razer and idk if it's possible with that
Old   #8

lol okay so its not a hack but a nice lil FYI for u guys.

If you change your keybinds from lets say straight and left = W and A , change those to your number pas 8 and 4. then change your EVASION button from SHIFT to 0 on the number pad as well.

Turn num lock on hold 8 + 4 + 0 while holding this turn your NUM LOCK off, welcome to auto circles with no hacks or 3rd party program needed.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez84 View Post
lol okay so its not a hack but a nice lil FYI for u guys.

If you change your keybinds from lets say straight and left = W and A , change those to your number pas 8 and 4. then change your EVASION button from SHIFT to 0 on the number pad as well.

Turn num lock on hold 8 + 4 + 0 while holding this turn your NUM LOCK off, welcome to auto circles with no hacks or 3rd party program needed.
Someone can approve?
Too lazy to try it on my own
Old   #10

this works, old trick... and to the loop function, it was put into the game as a catch up mechanic on korean site, but we have nothing to catch up atm because the servers are pretty new.... so calm yo ******* it will get on our servers later
Old   #11

Yea.. but as I said. You can't level your horses running in a circle (W+A/W+D). You don't get any EXP... so we have to wait for Black Desert or a guy creating a program ;D
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPanse87 View Post
Someone can approve?
Too lazy to try it on my own
Yeah works fine, i recommend to buy a house and do it there.

Thanks
1 User