Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 04:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Are gold sellers legit in this game?

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,594
Received Thanks: 674
people getting banned just read the forums



-NiVaK- is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
I bought a few items on pvpbank, so now I'm waiting for judgment :/

In my opinion, perm ban is overkill


Trucha is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Time will show - item removal at least but a ban is very possible. They definetly want to send a message.

It's kind of funny. Daum set up a ridiculous price list and now gets a taste of how many people like their prices by buying from goldsellers. If they would cut down the prices by 50-70%, buying from those companies wouldn't be an option.
Sensha is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,594
Received Thanks: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucha View Post
I bought a few items on pvpbank, so now I'm waiting for judgment :/

In my opinion, perm ban is overkill
why is it? you tryed to trick daum... theyre losing money if you buy items cheaper from those sites


-NiVaK- is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
I'll write here if i get banned xD

Maybe tomorrow ?
Trucha is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,218
Received Thanks: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NiVaK- View Post
why is it? you tryed to trick daum... theyre losing money if you buy items cheaper from those sites
they wont ban anyone that got gifted items ...else I could get rid of the top guilds with just a few bucks investment.

Oh and ..I still have all my items <- just an update
燃Nui料 is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,594
Received Thanks: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by 燃Nui料 View Post
they wont ban anyone that got gifted items ...else I could get rid of the top guilds with just a few bucks investment.

Oh and ..I still have all my items <- just an update
they wont ban anyone that got giftet items?

Then tell me why there are many peoples that got banned till 2040(Perma)
Right they bought items from 3rd party sites.
-NiVaK- is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucha View Post
I'll write here if i get banned xD

Maybe tomorrow ?
Still no ban.

If I knew it... I could buy more items form pvpbanks xD
Trucha is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
i bought my items off of biki... and didnt get a ban nor did they take away my items and it has been a few weeks as of now.

and btw they WONT ban u for this if u get items gifted they would ONLY take away those items and nothing else.

if it worked like this that u get banned for it u could literaly ban the WHOLE server with this so pls get real peps
ReNovaStar is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,594
Received Thanks: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReNovaStar View Post
i bought my items off of biki... and didnt get a ban nor did they take away my items and it has been a few weeks as of now.

and btw they WONT ban u for this if u get items gifted they would ONLY take away those items and nothing else.

if it worked like this that u get banned for it u could literaly ban the WHOLE server with this so pls get real peps
people was getting banned for that.its just a matter of time.
-NiVaK- is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 218
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 192
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NiVaK- View Post
people was getting banned for that.its just a matter of time.

Just accept that they wont ban people for that. You're posting like you are working für Daum. Otherwise just show me banlists etc. for people getting banned for accepting gifts.

You're really tryharding too much here
lordjaniv is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 151
What ban ? For receiving gifts please ... i have bought for like 300 USD from gold sellers the moment they offered service and have all my chars with all cash items i will ever need on them (except some costumes).
We will see how DAUM will ban me ^_^

@ -NiVaK- you made a mistake not buying from them and now hoping for a ban so you won't feel ripped of when buying full price from cash shop ?

PS those bans you see on forums etc are totally unrelated. They are handed out for exploiting in game (1 hit hack, speed hack, botting, Marketplace dupping etc).
amakrkr is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,594
Received Thanks: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaniv View Post
Just accept that they wont ban people for that. You're posting like you are working für Daum. Otherwise just show me banlists etc. for people getting banned for accepting gifts.

You're really tryharding too much here
i am not tryharding anything..because i dont even care if they get banned or anything. Fact is some people got banned for that just use the search function in blackdesert forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amakrkr View Post
What ban ? For receiving gifts please ... i have bought for like 300 USD from gold sellers the moment they offered service and have all my chars with all cash items i will ever need on them (except some costumes).
We will see how DAUM will ban me ^_^

@ -NiVaK- you made a mistake not buying from them and now hoping for a ban so you won't feel ripped of when buying full price from cash shop ?

PS those bans you see on forums etc are totally unrelated. They are handed out for exploiting in game (1 hit hack, speed hack, botting, Marketplace dupping etc).
I have enough money to buy full price things...its not my problem if you are too poor...
Not all bans were for 1hi spoeedhack etc they are for 3rd party purchases too.
And i am not buying anything from untrustworthy sites that using stolen credit card infos.
-NiVaK- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,218
Received Thanks: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NiVaK- View Post
they wont ban anyone that got giftet items?

Then tell me why there are many peoples that got banned till 2040(Perma)
Right they bought items from 3rd party sites.
Read some of the theards more carefull .
People that edited their post with the result wrote that they got banned because of daums spam protection. Either they spammed "LFM" stuff or those ascii emotes.

I still have all my items + account and other player that I know of got theirs aswell.

They wont ban anyone. What they might have done is blocked the account from buying pearls. Yet I cant confirm that to 100% because I still can buy pearls but some people on reddit and on the forum encouter those problems

Edit: And to ur last post. Try to sjw on their forum or reddit.
燃Nui料 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Any news? Thought about buying 20k Daum Cash on pvpbank, did anyone do this recently and wants to share their experience with me?


uw0tmate is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Finding Good/Legit Gold Sellers
Finding Good/Legit Gold Sellers in Servers (Libra & Scorpio) libra server has few botters and u can make gold for me in no time u can easily get...
11 Replies - Conquer Online 2 Trading
Legit gold sellers
Hey there, I am looking forward to buy some gold on Chimera server and I am wondering if there is anybody who has bought gold before. I've bought...
8 Replies - Aura Kingdom
serching_ Legit Sellers
iam looking for Legit Sellers ,,, i need gold in server Triumph db=23-25kk price of billion 70$ No more (db=1.7$) i only need gold any one...
1 Replies - Conquer Online 2 Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.