Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Simple Grind bot for BDO | Black Desert Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Some? You only lie nothing else. We waited for your updates sooo long and nothing. Lawyers? LOL, but serious LOL. Go put to some newbie scripter DEVELOPER title in forum and discord!

*removed, warez aren't allowed*

wait nameservers to update and download all bots, happy cracking. Sadly all bots sucks but anyway.. Soon text and his official forum will be posted so you can read all his posts what hes saying, also lots of ppl complaining about bot and support. And after everything ppl ask for refund and remember they paid 30$ for 6 months which is 5$ a month, and he pit = azmodeus said if you used bot for 1 month we can (hes using word WE but hes ALONE) refund you only 10$, another scam in the end LOL.

ps: My lawyers allowed this

Old   #182

I'm sorry you were unhappy with how we handled things, but listing our copyrighted works should not be allowed.

We are offering people a year sub since the bot went down. It happens.

Sorry you were not happy, and wish we could have kept supporting it.

Old   #183

Thats not problem and you know it. Support is really bad, reading your posts seems you are active and working on everything but seeing update dates and what you added everyone can see that you are not active, this is your hobby nothing else. Lot of ppl complained and you didnt do nothing. Black Desert forum most popular of all of your bot forums together and i cant belive that you was so inactive in updating bot, even when you update it which is rare you added your own restrictions. People who buy bot expect to use bot not to be limited by not adding option to edit something example "delay". If you stuck with your knowledge and dont know how to move your bots to NEXT LEVEL then dont make bots. Me and my friends feeling scammed because we are, and not just us....everyone. Also when you advertise bot dont just say what bot have, also say what bot doesnt have, because you are luring ppl to buy bot and when they buy and see that alot of things are missing and they post on forum about these things and you say "its coming" and ppl really think its coming but they never come in 99.9% cases. And what can that guy do who waited you who said its coming but that option never came? He cant even ask for refund because in your thread you are saying refund is allowed only 24h after buying bot, and there is more confusion you are saying to ppl refund is allowed only 48h after buying bot... and what then? Ppl after 2-3+ weeks waited for your "its coming" and never came and asked fo refund and you cant refund them OR refund them 10$... can you explain here to your future customers for all bots how in the hell someone who paid 30$ for 6 months (5$=1 month ps: there is no monthly subscription) and used it for only 1 month, and you can refund them only 10$. 10$ ! Its like they used bot for 4 months not 2 weeks... I really hope when some new AAA mmorpg comes that i wont see you advertising because i swear to *** i will make thread to every black desert fan forum about your bots, i wont say anything just this title "you can see what happens when you buy bot from mmoviper" and post link.
Old   #184

Xign updated and broke the bot. I was working on a update when other legal issues happened. So I was forced to stop working on it.

I have refunded people. send me a pm and I can refund you to make you happy. I was refunding people based on their subscription date and when the bot went down.. not the time when I dropped the forums.

so yea send me a pm and I'll refund you, but I just dont think that will make you happy. Dont think anything will.

But I'm willing to try and make it right for you.

Old   #185

You already refunded me 10$, also my friends except 1 who thinks he wont be banned with bns bot :/ You can talk here like nice guy but we all know you are not.

Xign updated and broke the bot. I was working on a update when other legal issues happened. So I was forced to stop working on it.

I have refunded people. send me a pm and I can refund you to make you happy. I was refunding people based on their subscription date and when the bot went down.. not the time when I dropped the forums.

No1 is talking about breaking bot, im talking about you. Yes you have refunded people with 10$. Me and my friends bought bot maybe 5 day difference and we all got 10$.. we had used it for 2 months, 2/6 and we got 10$, we should get 20$... but im not asking for extra 10$ which you scam us, im talking about you as person who doesnt have any clue what hes doing. Support sucks, update 99% of time sucks, thanks to your personal limitations.... if person buy bot he wants to bot not get delay this, delay that.
Old   #186

Well atleast now I know you are just talking smak. I tried to reason with you and do what you thought was right. I'm only human and maybe I should have handled things differently. But you are not interested in trying to make things right with you, just to try and put down the bot.

Not much more I can do.
Old   #187

Reason with me? Dude you lie about bot features, you dont say anything about bot problems, support is disaster and if you make update you make update you want not customers which is one of things i cant understand making threads every time "what u want in next version". You just scam ppl and thats it.
Old   #188

People were asking for lots of things and every patch that was put out added more and more features. So basically you are unhappy because you didnt get added what you wanted me to add.

The bot had like hundreds of requests for various features. Had to start somewhere and start adding in things. And quite a few features were added in the couple of months that the bot was working.

Scam, no.. most all of the viper people that used the bot were very happy... Notice how many other people are here fussing over features and refund problems? And the bot has been down for 2 months now. And really only you. I think that is a pretty good record.

I tried to reason with you, even offered you a full refund. Not sure what got your panties in a wad, but I'm starting to think its not viper. Maybe the game ****** you off and you are taking it out on viper.
Old   #189

To tell you truth, second day i bought bot i asked is "something" gonna be added, you answered "its coming" and it never came, after 2 months me and 2 friends asked for refund and i couldnt help myself i searched forum and i saw that 90% of features customers want your answer is "its coming". Thank *** i have full forum offline just trying to figure out how to make your username and all your posts in red colour and finnaly people who didnt bough bot your posts.
Old   #190

True not everything was able to be added. I got flooded with requests and I had to prioritize them. So now I see your point.. you are upset because of a feature you wanted never got added. I got ya...**** happens. Sorry. I got hundreds of requests and had to pick ones that could get added quickly and ones that were taking up too much time got postponed.
Old   #191

Problem of requests was that you never added what ppl said. Example for each new version you made new thread what you want to see and maybe you added 2 things of all what ppl asked to be added. I saw lot of ppl complaining about fishing boat which you said it will be added but it never was, and ofc it was added at the end with plugin which you needed to pay atleast 8€, which again im sure you had some profit of it.

You added 5 different delays and your answer for customers was " i added delays for your protection". Wtf is this answer? You pay bot to bot and you cant bot 100% how you want because you wanted to protect yourself to have less customers then pyx but safe profit. How many ppl asked for chargeback after 1 day? How many ppl asked for chargeback after bdo bot went down? We will never know.

Also you lie to all customers when you said bot is safe now to bot, we added extra protection. Truth is that no1 can say anything like that unless that person is bdo staff. If they started banning bots how can you know what they added to server side anticheat?

Stop lie! Dont buy his bots, trust me!
Old   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmodeus View Post
People were asking for lots of things and every patch that was put out added more and more features. So basically you are unhappy because you didnt get added what you wanted me to add.

The bot had like hundreds of requests for various features. Had to start somewhere and start adding in things. And quite a few features were added in the couple of months that the bot was working.

Scam, no.. most all of the viper people that used the bot were very happy... Notice how many other people are here fussing over features and refund problems? And the bot has been down for 2 months now. And really only you. I think that is a pretty good record.

I tried to reason with you, even offered you a full refund. Not sure what got your panties in a wad, but I'm starting to think its not viper. Maybe the game pissed you off and you are taking it out on viper.
lol. u are a shameless liar. all he says about u is 100% true. 100/100 people trusted u. u scammed 100/100 of them. and oh no. it's not only him that is unhappy with u. this simply show how fake person u are. in your bdo viper webpage quite many people showed how disappointed they are of u. u know that very well. the rest didnt say anything because they still had belief in u. until u screw all of us! reasons not many here say anything about u is as me until now - don't have time and we try to move on when experienced bad things. we normal people don't register to make bad remarks.
u are asking for trouble urself when u post this link in discord. what u said here is too much. i cant keep quit. u are too fake. u are a liar. u are a snake but believe urself u are a prince. mirrors won't help. u are no different than a thief. only different is u stole from a lot of many people. so just be shameful

shameful
shameful
shameful!!!
Old   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanvo View Post
lol. u are a shameless liar. all he says about u is 100% true. 100/100 people trusted u. u scammed 100/100 of them. and oh no. it's not only him that is unhappy with u. this simply show how fake person u are. in your bdo viper webpage quite many people showed how disappointed they are of u. u know that very well. the rest didnt say anything because they still had belief in u. until u screw all of us! reasons not many here say anything about u is as me until now - don't have time and we try to move on when experienced bad things. we normal people don't register to make bad remarks.
u are asking for trouble urself when u post this link in discord. what u said here is too much. i cant keep quit. u are too fake. u are a liar. u are a snake but believe urself u are a prince. mirrors won't help. u are no different than a thief. only different is u stole from a lot of many people. so just be shameful

shameful
shameful
shameful!!!
I have offered refunds, and extensions to their subscriptions. I dont know how much more I can do to be fair. If you feel like you were treated unfairly, send me a PM and I can try to make it right. If not, then you are just hopping on the hate band wagon. I feel sorry for you.
Old   #194

How can you make it right?

Refunds are scam like i explained above.
Extended subscriptions for what? For game bot time which 99.99% of bdo players doesnt play?
You offered me full refund, isnt this some kind of bribe? Go do full refund to anyone who asked refund and not just 10$ which is scam.
Old   #195

You said you were not happy with the refund. I offered you a full refund, you still are not happy. I cant win with you.

Closed Thread

Tags
bdo bot, black desert bot, black desert online bot