Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Simple Grind bot for BDO | Black Desert Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Dont make me copy your whole forum and upload it online so that anyone can read your lies. I hate when someone fake advertise site, so many ppl has been banned and you are just sitting and taking money.

You, me and everyone knows that developer of bot CANT know how their bot get cought, you and all your PAID devs (yea he call them devs because they only make scripts^^ not actually bot) that DAUM added something to SERVER SIDE and you cant know what and how is it work and now you are saying that you found fix for it, fix that you cant even know how is it detected.

Atm im working on site, which will expose all your lies, after that i will work on SEO and after that send you link so maybe you can comment it publicly and say 1 thing which is not true. Say good bye to your big money from lame bots.

Old   #167

Were there bans? Yep.. pretty much every BDO bot got bans.

There was some kind of detection yes. Did it hit everybody no.. which leads us to believe that yes it was a server side detection. This seems to be true since it hit all of the bots not just one specific bot.

When I said I fixed something I said I fixed one possible way they were detecting. Bad lua scripts. If there was a error in a lua script that info was being reported. Since all of the bots use lua commands, it seemed a good thing to fix rather than leave that hole open.

What is your point? Will there ever be another ban wave.. probably! I have never said that there would never be bans.

So again.. I really dont know what your whole point is? We have a refund policy. Anybody not happy with their purchase can request a refund. You will not find this offer in competitor bots who state all sales are final.

Unless you work for one of the other bot companies.. which then everything starts to make sense.

Old   #168

I wont say anything else, last post will be me posting link to site where everybody can read your forum and see your answers, bot updates, requests etc.
Old   #169

Ok sounds good.

Old   #170

BOT is no longer being supported. Devs can delete this thread.
Old   #171

And everyone who have 4-5 months from 6 left hes giving refund only 10$ !!!!
EPIC SCAMMER

edit: I ask for epvpers staff not to delete this thread because of future customers of this guy. I think future customers needs to read what is writen here not just delete and keep this guy scamming ppl.

Conclusion:
Support 1/10
Bot 3/10
Old   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmodeus View Post
BOT is no longer being supported. Devs can delete this thread.
This means, BDO totally blocks all your current and future development of BDO Viper? They potentially beat reversers on their crusade to stop bots from destroying their game?
Wow. That's the first time I heard it.
Old   #173

Received Thanks: 6,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
This means, BDO totally blocks all your current and future development of BDO Viper? They potentially beat reversers on their crusade to stop bots from destroying their game?
Wow. That's the first time I heard it.
They are afraid of getting sued like the Pyx owner, I don't think MMOViper BDO bot was popular enough to justify the risk.
Old   #174

Viper just wont talk about. My guess is pyx has the exact same reason they have removed all legal discussions as well. Our lawyers say shut the hell up.

We granted everybody a year access of viper for the unexpected removal of the bot.
Old   #175

I see, so thats why.
So I guess, only BuddyBots has the ***** to fight off legal issues.
Old   #176

Received Thanks: 6,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
I see, so thats why.
So I guess, only BuddyBots has the ***** to fight off legal issues.
Rather than ***** I'd say money, having a legal fight against a big company is expensive.
Old   #177

its Hurd
Old   #178

Bossland makes over a million a month.. they can afford to fight legal battles.
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kape7 View Post
They are afraid of getting sued like the Pyx owner, I don't think MMOViper BDO bot was popular enough to justify the risk.
This guy pit is scared to talk to customers not to make bot or even update it.. this guy is scammer and it will always stay scammer
Old   #180

Thanks for the bump.. aaaaa24 helps advertising.

And no not scared, but lawyer said do not discuss it so we are not discussing it. Happy to discuss anything else though.

We have lots of happy customers.. cant please everybody though.. I guess that means you. Sorry to see that. Some people are never happy no matter what you do. But hey thanks again for the free bump.

Closed Thread

Tags
bdo bot, black desert bot, black desert online bot