Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Simple Grind bot for BDO | Black Desert Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa24 View Post
No problem, atleast people who want to buy bot wont buy yours but its sad that you hide some things from them. You have time to tipe here and dont have time to fix problems which every black desert customer is complaining about in this case 64bit support. Constant disconnects from game and freeze. Good job. Fast cash, fake posts and very slow fixing problems. No wonder that some customers said their 6 months subscription will expire until you update bot to 64bit. In my case i dont need say 1 thing, everyone can read problems when they access your bot forum, oh wait, they cant, this is plan of future customers not to see any problem threads i guess.
Your feedback is near useless. Learn to use the bot before typing such nonsense. Guides are a thing for a reason. There are several methods to bypass crashes.

Old   #152

If you know how to code and have own programs and not in visual basic you would know what im talking about. Also you said several methods to bypass crashes, again its not true, its only for having less crashes and thats coming only from few ppl. If you did some testing like me and my friends you would know that there is no methods to bypass crashes. Stop making paid scripts and help upgrading bot.

Old   #153

64 bit conversion is coming along.. only 3 classes left to convert..

32 bit still working for 95% of people.

And no ban waves.
Old   #154

Does the 6 month give us access to just the BDO bot or the others on the site as well?

Old   #155

What about ru server?
Old   #156

Where can i go to get it for free?
Old   #157

No free versions.. only sub.

No RU or KR support yet.

Yes 6 mo sub gives access to all of the bots
Old   #158

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmodeus View Post
And no ban waves.
There are over 10 Posts that are People got banned with your Bot , dont talk ****...
Old   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky˛ View Post
There are over 10 Posts that are People got banned with your Bot , dont talk ****...
Most bans with any botting program comes from user stupidity, the people using this thing correctly, haven't and still are using it, at least the people i know who since they got the bot after the banwave i might add, have been using it pretty much every day.
Old   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_man 21 View Post
Most bans with any botting program comes from user stupidity, the people using this thing correctly, haven't and still are using it, at least the people i know who since they got the bot after the banwave i might add, have been using it pretty much every day.
Atleast 14 when i was on chat.

No1 can know when bot or some script is detected, bot devs always say undetected but....we know truth. Daum decided to do ban waves which means every 7 days they will ban bunch of ppl. They dont need to ban all at once, they do it group by group so bot devs cant understand how they got detected. If you ban everyone at once there is possibility that these players gonna bot on new accounts, if you ban every week little by little they will see they are fighting very good angaist botters.

edit: came again in chat 2 players banned woooot

edit2: 10+ bans today using mmoviper LOL (chargeback ppl!)
Old   #161

Yes there was a ban wave for pretty much all of the bots. Seem to be based on server logs as only some of the people got banned (maybe about 10-15%) Or based on a specific script they were using. Update broke a few things and its in the process of being updated.
Old   #162

1. Most of banned ppl used 1,2, maybe 3 scripts, noone know what banned them, some ppl say they used only buff script, some ppl say they used only fishing script etc.

2. Bot devs in general cant know what coused these banns, in viper case only reply for ppl who have been banned is "you have been recorded" by ALL viper script makers including dev. I still cant figure out why they dont admit and say we dont know how you get banned and thats all, not say some lame excuses that they were recorded. My friend was banned by doing fishing in remote lake which is not on ANY fishing public map he was alone whole time and BOOM hes banned... Every day on forum and chat ppl say they are banned even people who didnt bot for several days.

3. All banned ppl should do chargeback (game and bot).
Old   #163

Viper is currently down for BDO and is not working. No eta with the current patch.
Old   #164

Viper is a scam now, I payed the 30$ 2 weeks now and still didn't receive anything !

After several emails i sent to the admin, the only response i got was :
"I don’t see a completed payment for that username. Did you pay with an eCheck?

Pit."

After that, no response again.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY !
Old   #165

Ofc u get scammed when guy doesnt know how to make bot. He made basic bot and then advertising like he made bot with 100000 features. Besides making bot he needs weeks for fix some things, and MOST of things (like 90%) he never fixes. I hope ppl will remember this and post truth about his bots in future. My friend already sended to publishers all scripts and bots so they can login and analyze bot.

Closed Thread

Tags
bdo bot, black desert bot, black desert online bot