Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Ranger account EU 57

Discussion on Selling Ranger account EU 57 within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Ranger account EU 57

im currently selling Ranger acc i dnt play BDO anymore i spended 110 euros on pearls to buy comstics and petc. message me for more info, im updating client atm to try to take some prints.
Old 03/16/2017, 22:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Black Desert -> Black Desert Trad…

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Ranger account or just gear.
01/05/2016 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
S> Ranger LVL 121 Hero Full eversnow set Full Cruiser Set +10 Increased attack +40% Cruiser Helm +10 with sta +16, Dex +16 Cruiser Armour +10 with STR +22, Increased Critical Damage +15%, Crit chance +2% Cruiser Gloves +10 with attack +110, Max Fp +600, Crit chance +3% Crusier boots +10 with speed +6%, Increased Crit Damage +17%
Selling drakensang account. AGATHON RANGER
08/05/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 8 Replies
payment thru paypal only. OR I can trade for conquer online accounts and cps or other items. You can start off fresh with this account since I haven't login since years. This account used to be one of the top ranger in Agathon till I quit and stopped playing. View image: Screenshot (5) View image: Screenshot (9 View image: Screenshot (3) View image: Screenshot (6) U can leave ur Skype here or contact me thru PM
Selling GW2 Account - 80 Ranger, Full Exotic ( PvP ) - Still like 10g.
10/11/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling GW2 Account - 80 Ranger, Full Exotic ( PvP ) - Still like 10g on the account left. Also 400 JC and Artficer and some level 20's on the account as well. PM me for more details or add me on skype : Mitchieos
Selling GW2 Account Ranger
10/20/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Level 80 Ranger it has 53 gold and a great type of armor. If you are a person who is aiming for a legendary weapon, all you have to do is craft spark in order to create the Incinerator (Legendary Weapon) Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Price : $35 Add me on skype : ronkarlodevera I accept gold on D3
Selling level 50/44 ranger/assassin on same account
01/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling level 50/44 ranger/assassin on same account Server Nezekan over 6m kinah and lost of loots on storage fluxex and crafting material pm me if u guys r interested buying the account will give more details(screenshot of the account if u pm me) the subscription will expired Jan 30 I prefer Australian buyer for a quick bank to bank money transfer