Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Explorer's Pack account with low character on Croxus

Discussion on Explorer's Pack account with low character on Croxus within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Explorer's Pack account with low character on Croxus

WTS an account with:

-the explorers pack (horseflute and all the other goodies!)
-Level 42 (I believe) Musa

The character has horses, 2 pets, and some more "goodies".

Im asking for 25€, negotiable.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 52 lvl Sorc Croxus 96DP/107AP, Cat 10lvl, Explorer pack
07/19/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my 52lvl sorc (96 DP 107 AP) Explorer's Package(worth 50euro) Energy:143 Breath:31lvl Health:7lvl Fishing: Apprentice3 Cat 10lvl http://i.epvpimg.com/REnBf.jpg Price:47 euro
[Selling] EU Croxus|50 Sorceress|79AP/103DP|50M Items+12M Bank|Explorer package|Cheap|Paypal
04/07/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i'm selling my Black Desert account with level 50 Sorceress on it. Gear: +12 Yuria Weapon +8 Helrick Talisman Decent Accesories Full Set(around 2M worth) Currectly i have 79AP and 103DP I am also Skilled 7 in fishing and that is basically how i was earring money Mount/Pet: Tier 3 Level 25 Horse+Level 10 Eagle Account items worth is around 55Milion Silver + I have 12Milion Silver in cash and about 15 Relic Shards
[Selling] Selling my Teso account (euw) -explorer pack 1900 crown-jaguar pet-BlackFire Horse-
03/27/2015 - The Elder Scrolls Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I bought teso account a months ago but ı dont have any friends in game and ı didnt understand the game and ı want to sell my account ACCOUNT STATUS Active - ESO Plus™ Non-Recurring REMAINING ESO PLUS™ TIME You have 72 days of ESO Plus™ time remaining. CROWN BALANCE You have 1900 crowns.
[Selling] Elder Scrolls Online Account +Explorer Pack
06/10/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Spiel gekauft paar Tage gespielt und nicht wirklich mit dem game warm geworden. sind 2 Chars drauf nen Krieger und nen Mage lvl weiß ich nicht mehr so genau so um die 20 rum der mage und warri 10-13. playtime ist nicht mehr vorhanden, hatte nur den kostenlosen monat genutzt :) ka was man dafür so bekommt 10-15€?
[Selling] Elder Scrolls Online Account + Explorer Pack
04/10/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my account of TESO + Explorer Pack It has a level 4 Templar on it and 29 days left. I sell the game cause it didn't feet me well. Pm me for price we can negociate of course. Don't hesitate to PM me ! Sell for cheap :)