Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The only auction like that! Tell me what you want.

Discussion on The only auction like that! Tell me what you want. within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The only auction like that! Tell me what you want.

Hey

I'm gary and i've been in the gaming/boosting industry since 3-4 years.
I boosted for biggest websites and made myself some private boosting jobs as well as sold some high ranked/exclusive skins accounts.

In those years i made lots of contacts with people in this industry and that's why im offering something like this!

What am i offering?

Convenient,fast and cheap way of getting what you want!

Basically you add me on skype and just write what do you want to get and how much money you have to spend ( usually i will have few offers so you will pick whichever is the best for you ). I do this for lots of games not League of Legends exclusive so feel free to ask me about other titles too.

My skype is : chineseshark94.

Cya soon!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] The only auction like that! Tell me what you want.
08/19/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I'm gary and i've been in the gaming/boosting industry since 3-4 years. I boosted for biggest websites and made myself some private boosting jobs as well as sold some high ranked/exclusive skins accounts. In those years i made lots of contacts with people in this industry and that's why im offering something like this! What am i offering? Convenient,fast and cheap way of getting what you want!
[Selling] Auction !! 294 Skins EUW Platin Account Auction !!
06/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi Guys, today im Doing an Auction till 22.00 o'clock the highest offer for this Account will get it payment will be done via Paypal no trolls no Fakes please only Serious bets! IDC how high the bet will end the Guy with the highest bit will get the Account !!! Auction starts at 50 Euro!! Auction will end 22.00o'clock I guess thats a nice Idea of seeling and some fun ofcourse :-)
Bug: Auction
05/26/2014 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hello Com, anyone know the Auction Bug? I read about it in the Darkorbit Talk the guy mean that you need 2 browser but he didn´t say exactly how it works :( Please comment or private message me :) Gesucht ist der Auktionsbug falls den jemand weiß bitte kommentieren oder mir per PM senden :)
Auction
04/02/2013 - Archlord - 1 Replies
Hey guys , I have a problem with selling intems in auction house . I register them but they don't appear in the selling window :( I am the only one ? Can someone help me ?