Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MASSIVE SCRIPT HACKS BUNDLES! BYPASS / NO CD / SPEED HACK / PROFILES / AUTO LOOTS +++

Discussion on MASSIVE SCRIPT HACKS BUNDLES! BYPASS / NO CD / SPEED HACK / PROFILES / AUTO LOOTS +++ within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MASSIVE SCRIPT HACKS BUNDLES! BYPASS / NO CD / SPEED HACK / PROFILES / AUTO LOOTS +++

*This might be double posting but my title didn't specify what I offer as my script has expanded. Mod please delete if you are unsatisfied.

Hi everyone.

I coded this script using the UI of Pyx for the Scripts. I have also helped Pyx players myself in the functioning of the bot so I know how it works.

There are 2 others here selling Bots/Hacks however they may be buggy and limited. I can definitively say that I have a wider range of scripts for you!! I am here offering LIFE TIME Updates - as game patches I will work on updating the hacks for you!

100% BUG-FREE (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE):
The only codes that allows you to avoid getting banned!

As most of you may know there has been a massive BAN WAVE. I have been hacking with my scripts ever since PYX came out... and have not got a single banned. None of the people who purchased my scripts has been BANNED. However, I can't protect stupidity so if you allow yourself to get banned that's ON YOU.

[B]-SPEED HACK + NO COOL DOWN - (UNIQUE DEAL) INCREASE ATTACK SPEED / MOVEMENT SPEED / CASTING SPEED / HORSE SPEED - SPAM MULTIPLE SKILL AT ONCE WITH NO COOL DOWN / WASTING MANA

MOUNT AND WAGAN SPEED HACK
-Speaks for itself.

-Level 12 - 58 PRO GRINDING PROFILES
Profiles that allow you to grind at EXCELLENT HOTSPOTS. No walking into walls / getting stuck.
Won't fail with any class! NPC all added!

:::ALL CLASS COMBAT PROFILES::: (Special 10 USD for each)
-Use this for ultimate legit grinder profiles.
Excellent profiles that have been studied to enhance maximum damage + reduction of death.
Looks like you are at the computer rather than away from the computer.

****UNIQUE COMBAT PROFILES - COMPATIBLE WITH NO CD **** This comes with NO CD
- I have unique NO COOL DOWN COMBAT SCRIPTS that will not get you banned!
The scripts will turn off NO CD hack for you when players are around as it detects players.
I have been AFK from computer for 4 months with this script and have been getting maximal level + loots without anyone seeing that i am doing 8 skills at once.

AUTOLOOT HACK - INSTANTLY LOOTS ITEMS AS YOU RUN PASS

XINCODE BYPASS
-YES YOU READ RIGHT! You think Xincode can't be bypassed? This is extremely private stuff and is being sold only to exclusive people for above 100 USD. With the ban waves I am providing peace of mind to those you would like it!
This .exe file I have made will render xincode disabled completely!
Only a few people has this I am making it available for a limited time ONLY!
with updates for 50 USD . No more Daum logging your accounts - this is for ban evading for those who use the hacks correctly!
But if you get recorded that's isn't my fault.

-PLAYER DETECTION
-STOP HACKS ON PLAYER DETECTION [/COLOR]

All you need is Pyx bot or equivalent interface with Script editing and LUA.

My price is simple and affordable. It's only 15 USD or 30 USD for unique scripts each for hacks.

Pm me if interested.

BUDNLED DEALS DISCOUNTS: PURCHASE ANY 3 HACKS FOR 30USD

I already have more than 80 people using my scripts. Some of them provided feedback through this Thread.

Thanks Guys!

ONLY ACCEPTS PAYPAL

Will provide proof for anyone who requires it. Will make new character name it whatever you want and whatever class you want. I will then show the hacks on that character on Video or in Game.

HACKS TO COME AND BE ON SALE:
AUTOLOOT HACK - INSTANTLY LOOTS ITEMS AS YOU RUN PASS (SUCCESSFUL)
GOD MODE HACK - UNCHANGED HP BAR / NO DEATH (IN PROGRESS)
Old 06/09/2016, 17:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Reselling my scripts again.
Please stop this.
Old 06/10/2016, 13:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Send me proofs that you dont sell others scripts.

Closed Thread