Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Pyx Scripts] Skill Spammer | Speedhack | Amity Bot | Helpers

Discussion on [Pyx Scripts] Skill Spammer | Speedhack | Amity Bot | Helpers within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
[Pyx Scripts] Speedhack | Amity Bot | Helpers

These scripts require a

Unlike other users, I'm actually the original author of the scripts you will see on this thread, and updates and support will be provided as long as Daum doesn't fix the exploits the scripts are based on (which seems unlikely on the short-term)

So lets begin!

Cocaine Simulator (Speedhack)

Friendship is Magic! (Amity bot)

Quest Helper

If you have any question before purchasing feel free to join our Discord and ask anything:

Discounts are provided when buying 2 or more scripts

If you have a Pyx account you can also check my profile there (About me->Signature) and see some of my free pyx scripts and mods:

You can also contact me directly on skype:
kape.pyx
Old 06/01/2016, 03:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchase went smoothly. Very excited to use this to its full potential!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2016, 03:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there auto loot in this?
Old 06/01/2016, 04:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wow your scripts looks amazing, any tips for a beginner like me?
Old 06/01/2016, 04:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by baobao363 View Post
Is there auto loot in this?
Nope, I haven't made one because InCube already has one, you can check it out on his thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrascript9 View Post
wow your scripts looks amazing, any tips for a beginner like me?
Check out free scripts from Pyx forum and learn how they work, think about what else you would like those scripts to do and try to modify them, also check out the black desert luas that pyx dumps, so you can know how the game UI works aswell, basically you can learn easily by looking at other people's code.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2016, 13:20   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sorry to ask, but what differ your hack from incubeftw and others in this forum?
Old 06/01/2016, 15:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgdead View Post
sorry to ask, but what differ your hack from incubeftw and others in this forum?
I'm not sure about the others because they don't post videos or screenshots so I cant tell what features their skill spammers offer, I can tell from InCube's that mine has more addons, like the player radar, the built-in character speedhack, more safety settings and the no delay option on the skills which I think no other has.

I have provided videos, screeshots and a list of features on the thread, so you can compare to the others that are being announced and choose the one that better fits your needs. Maybe you don't need all of those things and you just want simpler and cheaper scripts, its up to you.
Old 06/03/2016, 21:09   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am not very proficient on using this type of software but I decided to give it a try. The developer is very helpful and the tool is extremely user friendly. I particularly purchased Cocaine and Skill Spammer. They run flawless, and do not interfere with the game just make it better.

The only obstacle I have found was with the skill spammer. You need to enter the Skill ID of the skill you want to spam. Pyx helps you on that but it may be a little confusing. fortunately, the developer helped me very quickly and was using it properly in no time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2016, 16:32   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Isnt this just a revamped version of this with the FREE pyx advanced radar attached to it? Seems sus to me mate. Plus your pricetag cannot be justified. Paying that much for a speedhack is mental. especially when the script probably isnt even yours.
Old 06/04/2016, 17:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielrobertfewster View Post
Isnt this just a revamped version of this with the FREE pyx advanced radar attached to it? Seems sus to me mate. Plus your pricetag cannot be justified. Paying that much for a speedhack is mental. especially when the script probably isnt even yours.
TheBreaker was selling an old and obfuscated version of my script, and not only the skill spammer, but he was also reselling other users' work (InCube's autoloot and speedhack). We already reported it to the moderators and sent the proofs and thats why his thread got closed (check the last pages of the thread).

I can easily prove that I'm the author of these scripts, you can check my thread history on pyx forums aswell to see I am not only doing paid scripts but also free scripts weekly. We have a discord group running since 2 months where we give support and add features that our users suggest, feel free to join if you want.

The price tag seems big because resellers who didn't code a single line for the scripts resell it for a cheaper price than it was worth originally. Also the point of the price is avoid the scripts being widespread and having Daum pay too much attention to it.

About the radar, it is custom-made, it is not based on any free radar and has features that other radars doesn't have.

If you have any more question feel free to ask me on my Skype or discord, I'm willing to answer any, lets just keep the thread clean.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/04/2016, 18:30   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielrobertfewster View Post
Kape & incube were the first guys who made those spammers out in the official Pyx forums before they got to private when it was 100$ I can confirm he is legit, you can also see other scripts he made for free for the community something others don't have.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2016, 05:33   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

First time poster here, same username as Pyx forums. I'm comparing your script to a few other skill spam / speed hacks available and so far I'm impressed. I sent you a request on Skype to discuss the script a bit prior to purchasing. I hope you receive it soon (I sent it rather late so I'm optimistic it will be tomorrow. Pyx forums have died recently.)
Old 06/06/2016, 07:28   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

its already well known... people bought this or similar scripts and killed streamers to get attention , spreading the scripts on twitch like wild fire.
Old 06/06/2016, 20:09   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Seller was very helpful with answering pre-sale questions, as well as ongoing questions during usage.

I have been using the skill spammer script for a couple of hours now, and I can say it works wonderfully. I have used it on my maehwa and ranger, and it worked well on both. I noticed it is significantly more useful on ranger, most likely due to the animations of the maehwa. I like how you can add in the skills you want (instructions included). Just to try it out, I soloed a small guild boss on my maehwa fairly easily. I can't wait to gear my ranger better and see its destructive power devour the lands.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2016, 04:26   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solixa View Post
Seller was very helpful with answering pre-sale questions, as well as ongoing questions during usage.

I have been using the skill spammer script for a couple of hours now, and I can say it works wonderfully. I have used it on my maehwa and ranger, and it worked well on both. I noticed it is significantly more useful on ranger, most likely due to the animations of the maehwa. I like how you can add in the skills you want (instructions included). Just to try it out, I soloed a small guild boss on my maehwa fairly easily. I can't wait to gear my ranger better and see its destructive power devour the lands.
I'm thinking of purchasing this for my ranger, what skills do you use the spammer with? Just charging wind/shotgun?