Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] LadyLeblanc 52 WITCH

Discussion on [NA] LadyLeblanc 52 WITCH within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] LadyLeblanc 52 WITCH

Witch Lvl 52
86AP/46DP

GEAR:

Accesories:
2xTalis Ring(PRI)
2xTalis Earring
Talis Necklace
Talis Belt (PRI)

Armor:
Grunil set +5 armor and +2 Gloves
1x Jubre Talisaman +7

Weapon:
Ultimate Yuria Amulet +15

PROFESSIONS and Others Features links below:

Payment methods:
Paypal

If you are interested or have any questions add me on skype:
jackertech1995

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me witch stottrer laucher witch updater
10/24/2014 - 4Story - 2 Replies
Here is scrrrens: epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious. epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious. epvpImg: superb image hosting. epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious.
Selling Account; 82 Witch 77 Ranger 55 Witch
05/17/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Want to sell my Account, i hope its the right Area for posting. Account include; Lvl 82 Witch ( Pretty good Gear ,FP/GMP 20%q gems) -Freezing Pulse 2.2k DPS (Greater Multiple Projectiles) -6.7k Energieshield ~ FP CI ES-LEECH BUILD Lvl 77 Ranger ( Crap Gear :P - Bow missing )
WTB WITCH HUNTER/WITCH ELF rr 90+ [Warhammer Online]
01/10/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i looking for an account with Witch Hunter or Witch Elf rr 90+, any server. Payment with PAYPAL account verified Pm for offers thanks for u time.
newest hack by witch only witch 4 april 2011
04/30/2011 - GunZ - 9 Replies
hey , as i said , every time witch update his hack, I ll bring it to you , but you can always go to his site and download it by yourself , and maybe talk to witch himself , any way this hack is the same as 3 april 2011 but you have lungemower its alt + k here you can download it www.gunzapi.com/AprilWitch4.rar and dont forget , always scan before use i get n credits for that ,i just help you to get the hack faster