Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA-Edan]52sorc, 50witch - 173/122 EN/CP

Discussion on [NA-Edan]52sorc, 50witch - 173/122 EN/CP within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA-Edan]52sorc, 50witch - 173/122 EN/CP

I quit about the time Grunil came out, so I'm selling my account.

The witch is bare.

The sorc has +15 blue Yuria (and about 9 attempts to yellow it, so it's gotta pop soon, right?), Calpheon connected to Altinova and all the stuff between (Glish, Keplan, Tarif, whatever), and banked items worth 50m+.

Trade wagon with all noble parts, and the following horses:
Lv16 t6f - 0death, 0breed, both resettable
Lv1 t5m - 0death, 2breed, both resettableLv25 t5m - 0death, 0breed, both resettable
Lv10 t3m - 2death, 2breed, both resettable

Cash Shop Cosmetics on Sorc:
Karlstein Set w/Weapon
Black Garter Belt Underwear (+1 Luck)
Raven Ear Cuff
Owl Horn-rimmed Glasses
Round Piercing

Balenos Fishing Rod + some crafting costumes

3 pets, all Lv10 tier 1s: a cat, dog, and hawk

There's a bunch more goodies inside, the account has $50 in Daum Cash, the $30 from the Traveler's Pack, and a significant amount (the pets and accessories at least) of stuff bought outside the game when gifting was possible.

I can add screenshots or answer questions about the account, but I'm really just looking to quicksale so throw me an offer here or in a PM. Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wizard Level 54! 280 Combined AP/DP! EDAN
05/13/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 3 Replies
Dear players! Since I'm moving to south africa for 6 months I will not be able to play the game anymore. This is why I decided to sell my account. Level 54! 281 AP/DP combined. 2x Pri Witch's 2x Marks Shultz Belt
[Selling] 50 Witch Edan (US)
03/29/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
selling level 50 witch on edan account also has 2 level 31's a Ranger and Warrior Gear is +8 Agerian Chest, + 6 Agerian Helm, +6 Agerian boots of intimidation, +9 yuria staff. plus 1 steel dagger, + 7 talis gloves 2x PRI bares earrings, 2x PRI bares rings, bares necklace and belt. feel free to ask any questions you might have. Accepting reasonable offers, leave a email me @ [email protected]
[Selling] Level 50 Warrior on the Edan
03/12/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
WTS a level 50 Warrior on the Edan North America server +10 Yuria longsword (best weapon for warrior) +7 Vangertz Shield +7 Taritas Set (excluding chestpiece) and +7 Agerian armor x2 ring of good deeds, x2 bares earring, bares necklace Account is preorder travelers package 5 pets(8, 8, 6, 2, 2) T2 horse level 17
[Elsword] NPC/Potion hack (Edan/Valek)
03/11/2014 - Elsword - 78 Replies
Hi Epvp ! This is a good day ! :') I just want to share with you my new hack
WTT 47Knight/45hunter/52sorc For Archer Brumhart Server
07/09/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings to all, As title want to trade these chars (all in 1 account) for an archer at 55+ maybe lower but it must be at his 50s Pm me if you are interested for more details P.S free bumps will be appreciated :D