Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BDO ACC (PLAYED 2HRS)

Discussion on BDO ACC (PLAYED 2HRS) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BDO ACC (PLAYED 2HRS)

Hello ePvP

I am selling a black desert online account due to the fact I can't really run it too well therefore I'd like to get rid of it.

The game is great however I won't be playing it.

I am selling this account with a Wizard character already on it.

The account also comes with the e-mail, therefore you gain full access over it.

My skype : stanzbanz222

Check out my other trade

Old 04/27/2016, 17:28   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i can give you a Tom Clancy's The Division UPlay Account.
Old 04/27/2016, 17:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopflip1998 View Post
i can give you a Tom Clancy's The Division UPlay Account.
With or without e-mail access?
Old 04/27/2016, 17:34   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

you can change the e-mail i think.

//. Edit: Yes, you can change the E-mail
''log onto your account here on the forum. At the top of the page is the word settings click on it. Now down the left hand side of the page that opens you will see a title saying Edit Your Uplay Account, click on this. You should now have to re-enter your password, when you have done that you should be on the edit account page where you can change you email address, along with other aspects of your Uplay Account''
Old 04/27/2016, 17:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopflip1998 View Post
you can change the e-mail i think.

//. Edit: Yes, you can change the E-mail
''log onto your account here on the forum. At the top of the page is the word settings click on it. Now down the left hand side of the page that opens you will see a title saying Edit Your Uplay Account, click on this. You should now have to re-enter your password, when you have done that you should be on the edit account page where you can change you email address, along with other aspects of your Uplay Account''

Great, where can I contact you?
Old 04/27/2016, 17:42   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Here with PM ^^
Closed Thread