Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Life Time] UPDATE BOT/SPEED HACK/ NO COOL DOWN (ALL IN ONE)

Discussion on [Life Time] UPDATE BOT/SPEED HACK/ NO COOL DOWN (ALL IN ONE) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Life Time] UPDATE BOT/SPEED HACK/ NO COOL DOWN (ALL IN ONE)

Hi everyone.

I coded this script using the UI of Pyx for the Scripts. I have also helped Pyx players myself in the functioning of the bot so I know how it works.

There are 2 others here selling Bots/Hacks however they may be buggy and limited. I can definitively say that I have a wider range of scripts for you!! I am here offering LIFE TIME Updates - as game patches I will work on updating the hacks for you!

100% BUG-FREE (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE):
The only codes that allows you to avoid getting banned!

As most of you may know there has been a massive BAN WAVE. I have been hacking with my scripts ever since PYX came out... and have not got a single banned. None of the people who purchased my scripts has been BANNED. However, I can't protect stupidity so if you allow yourself to get banned that's ON YOU.

[B]-SPEED HACK + NO COOL DOWN - (UNIQUE DEAL) INCREASE ATTACK SPEED / MOVEMENT SPEED / CASTING SPEED / HORSE SPEED - SPAM MULTIPLE SKILL AT ONCE WITH NO COOL DOWN / WASTING MANA

MOUNT AND WAGAN SPEED HACK

-Speaks for itself.

-Level 12 - 58 PRO GRINDING PROFILES
Profiles that allow you to grind at EXCELLENT HOTSPOTS. No walking into walls / getting stuck.
Won't fail with any class! NPC all added!

:::ALL CLASS COMBAT PROFILES::: (Special 10 USD for each)
-Use this for ultimate legit grinder profiles.
Excellent profiles that have been studied to enhance maximum damage + reduction of death.
Looks like you are at the computer rather than away from the computer.

****UNIQUE COMBAT PROFILES - COMPATIBLE WITH NO CD **** This comes with NO CD
- I have unique NO COOL DOWN COMBAT SCRIPTS that will not get you banned!
The scripts will turn off NO CD hack for you when players are around as it detects players.
I have been AFK from computer for 4 months with this script and have been getting maximal level + loots without anyone seeing that i am doing 8 skills at once.

AUTOLOOT HACK - INSTANTLY LOOTS ITEMS AS YOU RUN PASS

XINCODE BYPASS
-YES YOU READ RIGHT! You think Xincode can't be bypassed? This is extremely private stuff and is being sold only to exclusive people for above 100 USD. With the ban waves I am providing peace of mind to those you would like it!
This .exe file I have made will render xincode disabled completely!
Only a few people has this I am making it available for a limited time ONLY!
with updates for 50 USD . No more Daum logging your accounts - this is for ban evading for those who use the hacks correctly!
But if you get recorded that's isn't my fault.

-PLAYER DETECTION
-STOP HACKS ON PLAYER DETECTION [/COLOR]

All you need is Pyx bot or equivalent interface with Script editing and LUA.

My price is simple and affordable. It's only 15 USD or 30 USD for unique scripts each for hacks.

Pm me if interested.

BUDNLED DEALS DISCOUNTS: PURCHASE ANY 3 HACKS FOR 30USD

I already have more than 80 people using my scripts. Some of them provided feedback through this Thread.

Thanks Guys!

ONLY ACCEPTS PAYPAL

Will provide proof for anyone who requires it. Will make new character name it whatever you want and whatever class you want. I will then show the hacks on that character on Video or in Game.

HACKS TO COME AND BE ON SALE:
AUTOLOOT HACK - INSTANTLY LOOTS ITEMS AS YOU RUN PASS (SUCCESSFUL)
GOD MODE HACK - UNCHANGED HP BAR / NO DEATH (IN PROGRESS)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2016, 16:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So the one on Pyx selling his Attack speed tool, and the other who selling the no cool down. Are using different or same method? I already have both, if somehow this is more secure way to do it. Then consider buying.
Old 04/22/2016, 17:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So from $100 -> $60 -> $30 -> $15 -> $12

Next week, someone is going to sell this for $1 or maybe free
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2016, 17:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested pm me and show vouches please
Old 04/22/2016, 17:29   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimJongUnII View Post
So from $100 -> $60 -> $30 -> $15 -> $12

Next week, someone is going to sell this for $1 or maybe free
According to the features he said, it looks like he is reselling incube's version which has way less features than the other ones.
Old 04/22/2016, 17:46   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amadorcon View Post
According to the features he said, it looks like he is reselling incube's version which has way less features than the other ones.
but his claim of being more secure is it factual.
Old 04/22/2016, 18:30   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteroflove View Post
but his claim of being more secure is it factual.
We all use the same method, so calling it safer is bullshit, if Daum starts detecting it, every script user will be banned, no matter if you bought it from X or Y.
Old 04/23/2016, 00:30   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

has fishing speed aswell ?
Old 04/23/2016, 14:46   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested send me vouches please ^^
Old 04/23/2016, 15:24   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]BlackDesert View Post
Hi everyone.

I coded this script using the UI of Pyx for the Scripts. I have also help Pyx myself in the functioning of the bot so I know how it works.

There are 2 others here selling Bots/Hacks however they may be buggy. I am here offering LIFE TIME Updates - as game patches I will work on updating the hacks for you!

100% BUG-FREE (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
The only codes that allows you to avoid getting banned!

-SPEED HACK - INCREASE ATTACK SPEED
-NO COOL DOWN
-PROFILES
-INCREASE MOVEMENT SPEED
-PLAYER DETECTION
-STOP HACKS ON PLAYER DETECTION

All you need is Pyx bot or equivalent interface with Script editing and LUA.

My price is simple and affordable. It's only 12 USD each for hacks. The bot is $8USD paid to Pyx.

Pm me if interested.

I already have 5 people that will provide feedback on my work.

Thanks Guys!

ONLY ACCEPTS PAYPAL

Will provide proof for anyone who requires it. Will make new character name it whatever you want and whatever class you want. I will then show the hacks on that character on Video or in Game.
This is InCubes hack all the way!
Also how are you updating anything because you would have to wait for Incube to update it then send it to you.

100% Bug free hahaha Incubes hacks are not 100% Bug free.

Also player detection comes free with PyX!

The only code that allows you not to be Banned boy you are not very smart.

Do Not Buy this only because this is NOT his hack he is using somone elses and reselling he can not update this he has to wait for the other person to update if they decide they feel like it

Also if you buy PyX check the paid Script section you can see who he stole it from just ask for a Picture of the UI
Old 04/23/2016, 20:12   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Felt not want to waste my time defending OP but since i dont like you, allow me to hijack your post and rant about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeaker View Post
This is InCubes hack all the way!
Also how are you updating anything because you would have to wait for Incube to update it then send it to you.
So? Both InCubes's buyers and his buyers will get the updated version eventually. Logic?

Quote:
100% Bug free hahaha Incubes hacks are not 100% Bug free.
LMAO.. like your is not?

Quote:
Also player detection comes free with PyX!

The only code that allows you not to be Banned boy you are not very smart.
Apparently you're the one who's not very smart, this player detection is to disable the cheats when players are around. Super moderator of pyx forum had said in his post: the safety feature is to auto-disable the cheats when players are around, witch is one of the best one of his script imo. So how is this a "free player detection" of PyX? It's completely different player detection.

Quote:
Do Not Buy this only because this is NOT his hack he is using somone elses and reselling he can not update this he has to wait for the other person to update if they decide they feel like it
I rather pay $12 than your shitty $30 scripts.

Quote:
Also if you buy PyX check the paid Script section you can see who he stole it from just ask for a Picture of the UI
Show me your picture of the UI? Probably you're using stolen scripts too and just change the UI

Also, why so many noobs posting compliments in your thread? Makes me wonder if all those accounts are legit lol.
Old 04/23/2016, 20:12   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 173/1/0
Is someone selling a bypass for the hackshield?
Old 04/23/2016, 20:23   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombasticx3 View Post
Is someone selling a bypass for the hackshield?
Black Desert is using Xigncode 3 for hack protection.

Judging files of both pyx and mmoviper, probably there is no bypass it's just that their launcher injector and dll files seem didn't trigger any signatures detection to xigncode.
Old 04/23/2016, 23:53   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNature View Post
Felt not want to waste my time defending OP but since i dont like you, allow me to hijack your post and rant about it

So? Both InCubes's buyers and his buyers will get the updated version eventually. Logic?

LMAO.. like your is not?

Apparently you're the one who's not very smart, this player detection is to disable the cheats when players are around. Super moderator of pyx forum had said in his post: the safety feature is to auto-disable the cheats when players are around, witch is one of the best one of his script imo. So how is this a "free player detection" of PyX? It's completely different player detection.

I rather pay $12 than your ****** $30 scripts.

Show me your picture of the UI? Probably you're using stolen scripts too and just change the UI

Also, why so many noobs posting compliments in your thread? Makes me wonder if all those accounts are legit lol.
ahaha so you use my Script? O wait you don't you are the same person who was on my Skype asking to Test it out before you buy it.

Also Yes I went back IN ******* TIME and make those accounts 2010/12/05/07/14????

And made those reviews Boy are you ******* dumb.

Wow you can't count either? 1 Script is 15 bucks *****
Old 04/24/2016, 00:34   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1st Review!

Bought BlackDesert's script. Works like a charm! Have been hacking for 2 days without any lag or d/c. IT IS REALLY THAT GOOD!
Closed Thread