Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] Travelers Acc with Beta Titles and Rewards/Reisender Acc mit Beta Titeln

Discussion on [EU] Travelers Acc with Beta Titles and Rewards/Reisender Acc mit Beta Titeln within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU] Travelers Acc with Beta Titles and Rewards/Reisender Acc mit Beta Titeln

Hey there, selling my rarely used account. It's a Travelers Preorder Package.
I aquired the beta titles and got almost every reward there was. I applied them to the account but didnt use the premium items yet (applies to the preorder bonuses too)

25€

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Leute, ich verkaufe meinen selten genutzten Account. Ein Paket des Reisenden Account durch Preorder. Ich hab mir alle Beta Titel besorgt und hab auch fast alle Belohnungen durch die Beta. Ich habe alles schon auf den Account aufgespielt aber die Premium Items noch nicht benutzt (auch die vom Preorder).

25€
Attached Images
File Type: jpg account.jpg (19.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 04/13/2016, 16:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Update: 20€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LandSlide-Online | Cap 110 | Low Rates | New FTW Rewards | Play2Win | Protected |BETA
03/04/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 24 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/oh8dg.png The land slide team was assembled from all around the world to create it especially for you This unique server is created by our developers with a new different system. The server is stable and well protected so that you can play safely. Also, the server will always be updated and the game will be upgraded. Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions which will be reviewed by our developers. So if you like our server's system, feel free to join us,...
[Selling] HS Accout with Beta rewards
03/24/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
If interested add me on skype fonso.grasa
[Selling] battle.net account mit 2 90ern und netten Titeln sowie Hearthstone Beta
01/16/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich biete euch hier meinen Battle.net Account an. Auf dem Account befindet sich außerdem die Hearthstone Beta. Ich habe diesen Account seit 2006 und es gab nie Probleme damit. Es ist nichts gebannt und alles frei. Außerdem habe ich dazu noch die CD-Keys und alle anderen nötigen Sachen auch. Auf dem Account befinden sich 2 90er. Außerdem 7 Chars von 80-85 und außerdem ein 87er. Unter 80 sind auch noch einige dabei. Hier die beiden Level 90er: 1x Priester
[Selling] Eden Eternal EU alle closed beta rewards
06/25/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
leave offer