Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Travellers package account - 20€

Discussion on Travellers package account - 20€ within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Travellers package account - 20€

Selling Travellers package account.
All package bonuses are still availible. There is ranger lvl 25.
Guest code is not used.
PM.

Tags
black desert account, sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [X22]CoD Package oder Valve Package
03/03/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, ich suche entweder CoD Package oder Valve Package, bietet einfach mal was an, am besten ist Lifetim! Bezahlen würde ich mit e*Gold oder PSC. Wenn die E-mail dabei ist wäre das natürlich klasse!
[Selling] Travellers, you are welcome!
04/29/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Liebe Mitbürger Tyrias! Ich biete euch die Möglichkeit eure Reise durch die Länder unserer Welt zu beschleunigen! Was erwartet euch? Wählt aus verschiedenen Optionen! 1. Schnellreise ( fast alle Teleportations Punkte aufgedeckt)
armor package speed package ...
02/20/2012 - Wolfteam - 1 Replies
was bringen die? sind die gut ? welche stats haben die?
Travellers Tundra Mammoth immune to Goblin nets
02/18/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
The travellers Tundra Mammoth already prove to be an awesome item to do some exploring with, it also has some other neat advantages. Yesterday I was grinding my bootybay rep, and I found the pulling of the bruisers being a bit slow on my own, so I decided to mount up so I could pull them faster. My tiger and reins would get caught by the goblin nets too, but when I tried out my Tundra Travellers Mammoth I found out something cool. When they throw the net on you, you will see the net...