Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conq. Package L50 Sorcerer (EU-Jordine)

Discussion on Conq. Package L50 Sorcerer (EU-Jordine) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conq. Package L50 Sorcerer (EU-Jordine)

Hello,

I'm selling my account for BDO because i don't have time to play.
Account has L50 Sorcerer with 60/70 stats and 600+ SP. I got some unused rewards to be claimed from Conq pack and character has 3 lootpets + some pearls left.

Send me PM or leave offer here (PayPal only).
Old 03/21/2016, 20:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add my skype paxanto
Old 04/14/2016, 10:33   #3

bump still for sale
Old 04/14/2016, 23:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype - hexpec , post screenshots of what your account consists of,and are you selling it with original e-mail aswell ?If so, add me
Old 04/19/2016, 16:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sent pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS NA/EU lvl 36 wizard Jordine
03/09/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 3 Replies
Hello I want to sell my account. I have all the 50 Euro preorder boni, all of them are on the Wizard on the Jordine Server on EU. The account also works on NA but you wont get the preorder boni anymore. Im looking for 28 Euro / 30 USD I only accept PayPal and you have to be verified. If you are interested PM or write in this thread how to contact you. Feel free to ask any questions. _________________________________________
Looking for Level Service on EU/jordine
03/09/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys im looking for a guy, that can level me up from 42-50 My Char is a Sorcerer with AOE Skills, so it could be easy. But i have no time at the moment, but want become level 50. i would Pay 60€ for the Service via PayPal/PSC/Skrill or Bank. But the Payment only if im 50. for more informations add me in Skype (sorv-arts) or write me here via PM. regards SorVArts
WTS 50 Warrior - EU - Jordine - conqueror account (100e preorder)
03/06/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
This is a 0 bullshit transaction - no messing around. You get a level 50 warrior on the most popular Europe server. You get 3 pets, the pre-order costume that can no longer be obtained. All the pre-order bonuses, character appearance change and housing items I have not claimed. Your getting a conqueror account with 1000 pearls ready to go with an account that has over 6days FULL playtime doing everything you need! You have the best vanilla build and your 45 full respec ready. You...
t> eud for conq
03/08/2007 - Eudemons Online - 7 Replies
trade next items on server new york for dbs or items on conquer server volcano! elite sock robe+12 lvl 105 elite sock bracelet+12 lvl 101 elite sock boots+12 lvl 91 elite sock necklace+12 lvl 100 super 2 sock wand+12 lvl 108 super wand soul +12 and pets 30*,thunder26*,thunder 29* (and char high lvl if u want it ) (mage) pm ur offer
????help with conq.????
08/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hey can some one help me i heard a cheat or hack about conquerer that you can dupllicate an item is it true?????