Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EA LIVECHAT SUPPOT FAIL!!!!!

Discussion on EA LIVECHAT SUPPOT FAIL!!!!! within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry EA LIVECHAT SUPPOT FAIL!!!!!

To hang out at Battlelog you need to choose your username

Choose wisely. This will be visible next to your profile picture and in the forums.

Copy one of your Battlefield soldier names or create a new one.

Das kommt wen ich eingeloggt bin drauf hin beim live chat.

you: hello^^
Tricia: Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Tricia how may I help you?
you: i have a problem
Tricia: Can I get your email and your birth date first please?
you:
you: 15.07.1993
you: DDMMYYYY
Tricia: Thank you.
Tricia: How can I help tyou?
you: when i logg in today this message is coming Choose your Origin ID To hang out at Battlelog you need to choose your username Choose wisely. This will be visible next to your profile picture and in the forums. Copy one of your Battlefield soldier names or create a new one.
you: and all names i typed are taken
Tricia: You need to choose a name.
you: yes but all taken^^
you: i can type 21381231331234 and its taken
Tricia: You just need to keep choosin.
you: yes but all names tanken and i danot want a random shit name
Tricia: Please give me just a moment while I look into this further.
Tricia: I'm still looking into your issue. Thanks for your patience.
Tricia: I'm sorry for the inconvenience all you need to do is keep choosing until you get a name.
you: Origin ID already taken, please choose another this message comes all time^^
Tricia: You need to keep choosing.
Tricia:
you: yes but all names are taken
you: i can type random numbers all is taken
Tricia: Unfortunately there is nothing I can do for you. The origin name you just have to keep picking.
you: fuck thath shit battle log biggest fail ever I CNAT CHANCHE AN NAME BCAUSE ALLTAKEN
you: +ARE YOU UNDERSTAND ME??????
Tricia: I'm sorry but this chat is very uncomfortable.
you: I HAVE BUGS AND CRASHES ALLTIMES AND AND AND
you: UPDTAE CRASHES FIX??? OWW I DONT SEE ANYTHIN ROM A FIX
Tricia: I will need to disconnect this chat to assist other customers.
you: THANKS FOR THAT SHITTY SUPPORT
Tricia: Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Tricia: If you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us anytime!

Das soll heissen ich soll nen namen aussuchen jaa tu ich schon 30minute sogar schon random nummern wie 2374283465 und alle sind besetzt und der support is ja mal der beschissenste ever^^
Old 11/14/2011, 08:56   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
was auf jeden fall gut kommt, ist das schreiben in caps lock und das fluchen! da würde ich dich als supporter auch am langen arm verhungern lassen!
ruf den support von ea an und die werden sich schon drum kümmern!
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread