Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LvL 90 Exec. Battle of Immortal [PH]

Discussion on Selling LvL 90 Exec. Battle of Immortal [PH] within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling LvL 90 Exec. Battle of Immortal [PH]

Sell LvL 90 exec. BOI PH [ PHOENIX Server ]

FULL SG SET 90 8/8
FULL Gems On Set All LvL 3 Gems / 2 gems per item
with LvL 6 SoulJade, LvL 11 silver chalice

Just Leave A msg... or make an offer.. thank you
Old 02/02/2011, 02:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
How much?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle of Immortal Account
01/20/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account/items/pets Contact me and we can work it out I have 12 daimond coins, 4k zen, 10 mill, 4 lvl 5 gems, lvl 98 aquarius with ultimate and libra favor, lvl 122 scorpio with sting- leo con- and storm and ultimate. character is lvl 113 slayer, i also have a 107 champion. Looking for about 800$ for both account. There is a ton of other stuff like 400 basic pet gems and just to much to list. SLayer gear is all plus 11 or higher. If interested contact here or you can...
Battle of Immortal german?!
01/08/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Gibt es einen Deutschen Player der auf Battle of immortal spielt hätte da ein paar fragen .
Selling Battle Of Immortal Account
12/02/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
2 Accounts for sale 1 account is a slayer top 20 in power, top 10 in lvl. I cant give details because GM's from that game comes here and try to bann. Anyways its a really good Slayer account over lvl 105+ demigod lvl over 5+ and over 13k power. Account is on Atlantis server. It has a zodi pet with 3 zodi skill on it. 2nd account is a champion over lvl 105+ also. Full 100 sg's everything is plus 7 and weapon is plus 10. Has a zodi pet perfect no zodi skill. Contact me if anyone is...
Selling battle of immortal acount, got around 50m in coins etc
11/02/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
S> Battle of Immortal Account
10/05/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Looking to sell my BoI account. It has a 45 Berzerker and a level 60 Heretic. On both characters, some of the inventory are unlocked and about 2 lines are unlocked for the storage. The account also has about 5mill + on it. Not looking for much. Post offers and I'll get back to you. I will post pictures when I take them ASAP.