Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

noob question

Discussion on noob question within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
noob question

hi, im new to boi.
i have a level 20 berzerker with zodiac pisces, idk alot aboutt zodiacs. was it a failure to pick pisces?
Old 01/25/2011, 20:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
more or less yes XD

if you had magus, pisces would be <3.

why? berzerker has that skill which increases it's physical attack by x points. Pisces is magical attack, so it doesn't get any benefit from it =\

If you had a physical attack zod, like taurus, cancer, or leo, for example, they'll gain quite the damage boost :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2011, 21:26   #3

ok, thank you
and what stands the second number of DOB for? the first is zodiac.
i just took 3 and 6, because its my birthday :<

edit: ah i think DOB stands for Date of Birth? :s so the second number is nothing special i guess
Old 01/25/2011, 23:26   #4

Date of Birth, pretty sure yes. The second number does matter since Zodiac swaps over at the 20th of the month (so second number over 20 means your first number is technically 1 higher).

And Pisces isn't a completely horrible choice. Eventually 100 more attack isn't very much, and people tend to have lower magic defense than physical, so in the higher levels it is the better pet. Though in the higher levels an INT or STR pet dies very quickly so isn't that worthwhile anyway (PvP wise)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2011, 13:18   #5

so, when i start a new berzerker with "Leo", is a second number of 1 better than 31?

edit: i saw another berzerker with pisces, but his numbers were 2/xx
does it change at some time? :S really confused about that
so will i be leo one day? :S
Old 01/26/2011, 17:54   #6

Pisces is 19 February - 20 March. So 2/19 through 2/28 would be Pisces.

Leo is 23 July - 22 August. So 7/31 or 8/1 would be the same thing.

Your sign never changes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2011, 21:13   #7

Oh, I thought you had an actual zodiac pet XD

Zodiac signs have 0 affect on the game except for the instance "astral array" where you get constellation charms where you offer it to your sign (mine's virgo so I would offer my charms to virgo)

once 60 or so charms are given, that sign's manifestation will appear in the astral array where you can then get goodies from it. Other than that, the birth sign of a char does nothing XD
Thanks
1 User