Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C++] Some help on adding a few feature to my bot

Discussion on [C++] Some help on adding a few feature to my bot within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[C++] International C++ Bot: Beta Release

I have decided to release the bot. will add features as I go. Any additional help would be extremly appreciated =)

new thread is located here:

See you there =)
Thanks
11 Users
Old 01/03/2011, 07:57   #2

I think adding an autoloot will make this a good bot too. .as i see i think you got a nice bot. Good Luck on these project i'm one of your bot tester hehehe
Old 01/03/2011, 08:37   #3

haha thanks, and yea autoloot would be a nice addition as well but no idea at all how to get there. I can get the window ID but can't populate it XD
Old 01/03/2011, 08:43   #4

autoloot function? just buy heaven feather
Old 01/03/2011, 08:53   #5

and a friend of mine asked "what happens if the feather runs out?"

but yea, I prefer the feather option, which is why I didn't add in the autoloot on my "want to have in trainer" list

-----------

edit: also added a new feature to trainer which is to attack a specific mob and stop attacking after killing 60 of them until user starts next poseidon/crusaders quest and starts process again. Also counts how many mobs player killed in a row.
Old 01/03/2011, 09:17   #6

Stock feathers in your inventory.. Well that's if you have the auto-use items in bag function.

I just saw the source code of my420time's bot. There are codes there regarding the bag function but i don't understand half of it, maybe you should take a look.

edit: I think you should also include the pet's MAX hp and mp
Old 01/03/2011, 10:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnel26 View Post
I think adding an autoloot will make this a good bot too. .as i see i think you got a nice bot. Good Luck on these project i'm one of your bot tester hehehe

R u trying another BOT guy ?? , you're fun man, but what does BOI this BOT support???
Old 01/03/2011, 10:56   #8

ขอบคุณฮ่า ๆ
Old 01/03/2011, 11:42   #9

support BOI???
Old 01/03/2011, 12:57   #10

pls add autoloot features Like Xauto Trial and add target exact name and add dont attack lord's and already tagged features thats all :d
Old 01/03/2011, 16:58   #11

Mjallo,

What you want to do is most easily accomplished with an injected Dll - since then you can call internal client functions directly (granted you are able to find them xD).

I am developing HackBoy, an Open-Source API for writing BoI bots using an injected Dll, and you could check out my progress and grab whatever you need for your own bot really - I don't give a **** about this game anyway, just keeping my reversing skills up while waiting for GW2

Of the things you mention, HackBoy already has auto-walk to coordinates, quest accepting/grabbing reward (no quest info yet though, but working on it), use item from bag, but not instant realm change yet - also working on that

Check it out on GoogleCode! (just use the Search)

EDIT: Forgot to mention it, but to check if an enemy is already being attacked by someone, just check if its HP is < MaxHP
Old 01/04/2011, 03:50   #12

K I updated the bot, you can see the pic of it currently in first post.

Going to add pet's CurrentHP / Max HP. as well as for mana. Should I also do this for the player's hp and mana?

Currently this support's BoI International.

as for target filters, already got that down, works all good. I can add more filters later, too lazy atm.

As for autoloot, still that issue, dunno how to do it haha XD.

I'll look at that 420 bot, see if I can get that bag item thing down.
Old 01/04/2011, 03:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuneC View Post
Mjallo,

What you want to do is most easily accomplished with an injected Dll - since then you can call internal client functions directly (granted you are able to find them xD).

I am developing HackBoy, an Open-Source API for writing BoI bots using an injected Dll, and you could check out my progress and grab whatever you need for your own bot really - I don't give a shit about this game anyway, just keeping my reversing skills up while waiting for GW2

Of the things you mention, HackBoy already has auto-walk to coordinates, quest accepting/grabbing reward (no quest info yet though, but working on it), use item from bag, but not instant realm change yet - also working on that

Check it out on GoogleCode! (just use the Search)

EDIT: Forgot to mention it, but to check if an enemy is already being attacked by someone, just check if its HP is < MaxHP
Alright, will definitely look into that ^^. Same view about BoI with you: Games nice and all, but gets repititive super fast, don't give a crap out of it, but it's fun to test my coding skills =)

If I can incorporate some of HackBoy's functions into my coding I will and will definately give you credits =)

@Edit Can't believe I didn't thought about that >.> I mean really, like super obvious XDXD.

---------------------------

Btw, I don't have much practice with injected DLL's (lmao, probably not at all. remembered trying to do it once, did like 10 tutorials where all of them didn't work, and gave up. Though that was like a year ago). I'm also trying to keep this Bot clean as possible, to make it undetected. So far all functions and stuff would be just as if the person was at the keyboard, doing everything.

---------------------------

To everyone else here; Once I've completed my bot as far as I want it to be, I promise I'll release it =). Those who want to test it and provide feedback/new ideas please PM me. Depending on your PM, you might get the bot to try out =)

Also: Had huge issues with the .net bots: never hooked the game, didn't get my character, required .net 4, .net 3.5, .net 3, etc. for each version, didn't work in all, just bleh, So made my own. Since my bot is all win32 coding, it works 100% of the time :3
Old 01/04/2011, 04:08   #14

There is a flag that tells you if the enemy is already attacked (required so your interface will place the red circle on portrait). Fairly easy to find the offset with CE, or you can swipe it out of my bot.
Old 01/04/2011, 05:07   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpersta View Post
There is a flag that tells you if the enemy is already attacked (required so your interface will place the red circle on portrait). Fairly easy to find the offset with CE, or you can swipe it out of my bot.
Decided to swipe it out from your bot only to find that it was the wrong address?

Did a pattern scan (took pattern from your bot) that returned the address 0x108EDB8 (that was also commented in your bot)

added the specified offsets and got 0x10970DC which, is not the address to see if an enemy is already attacked.

Decided to do my own stuff and got the address 0x011899D4. This address return's 1 if enemy is targeted by another player and 0 if not, So I'll use this address in the trainer instead. Lots of nice variables in your trainer, but are they all valid also?