Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C++] Some help on adding a few feature to my bot

Discussion on [C++] Some help on adding a few feature to my bot within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/06/2011, 01:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
Thanks.

Almost Done adding these today:
  • Tree of Life Automated - Activates the seed and once seed runs out, activates it again (if you have more than one seed)
  • Disconnect at Dangerously Low HP (Hp is less than 10%, it will disconnect).
  • Display Current Zen
  • Team Status Area: Instead of displaying "Player 1's HP" It will display the actual player's name, e.x. "Joe's HP".
  • Team Status Area: Display's which realm a person is in, if in a different realm than you.

Gonna Add:
  • Heretic: Use team heal spell if a party member's HP is x% or lower
  • AutoLoot (have an idea on this. Does not relay on injected DLL. If this works, it would be awesome)
  • Heretic: If a player's HP is x% or lower, use healing only on that player (Will work with same function as AutoLoot).

More Ideas would be nice ^^

---------

Edit: Current Trainer:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/06/2011, 02:33   #32

w0w wating sir.! 100 points for you

Edit: Suggestion Create auto chat in this bot
Old 01/06/2011, 02:55   #33

Nice work master... waiting for the release of your bot... million thanks
Old 01/06/2011, 03:44   #34

Update:

Didn't do anything on heretic yet, still playing with my main account

The "almost done" features that was posted 3 posts ago, are all done.

The AutoLoot feature works 100%. Needs a bit tweaking, but overall works 100%

Adapting the function that I used on AutoLoot for heretic to heal a single member, will be tricky, but I think i can pull it off.

--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWind View Post
Edit: Suggestion Create auto chat in this bot
I can do that very easily as I already have the chat addresses from messing around earlier today. The bot can successfully read the chat, and I can reply, but dunno what to reply XD.

Is possible that I can make bot record what it's doing in party chat if you want haha, but dunno.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2011, 05:15   #35

Current Bot:

Got that AutoLoot down. Only issue with AutoLoot is that you can't minimize the window while using it. Don't suppose it would be much issue, I guess.

Also, dunno if my AutoLoot will support multiple clients. Maybe maybe not, so shrugs.

Planned features:
  • Heretic Healing Functions
  • Incorporate SpeedHack into bot
  • Possible Chatbot? Will need exterior help for this (Bot can read chat fine, it can respond also, but I have nothing for it to say XD)

About number two, incorporating SpeedHack, No worries about that, I already finalized a SpeedHack for BoI before starting on the bot. Would talk about the speedhack trainer i made, but a picture is worth a million words:

Ignore that "test" button. It was to see if I can do an automated function and send to game. Apparently I could and that sparked the interest in me making a bot.

-----------
Edit: I know DarkBOI has speeds 4, 6, and 7 but I wanted something with more customization. That made me to create a speedhack with speeds 3 (default walk speed) up to 11.
Old 01/06/2011, 05:29   #36

bwahahaha.!! nice master

EDIT: Master Suggestion add portable stash in this bot
Old 01/06/2011, 05:48   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWind View Post
EDIT: Master Suggestion add portable stash in this bot
Not possible, already tried it =\
Old 01/06/2011, 06:43   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
Current Bot:

Got that AutoLoot down. Only issue with AutoLoot is that you can't minimize the window while using it. Don't suppose it would be much issue, I guess.

Also, dunno if my AutoLoot will support multiple clients. Maybe maybe not, so shrugs.

Planned features:
  • Heretic Healing Functions
  • Incorporate SpeedHack into bot
  • Possible Chatbot? Will need exterior help for this (Bot can read chat fine, it can respond also, but I have nothing for it to say XD)

About number two, incorporating SpeedHack, No worries about that, I already finalized a SpeedHack for BoI before starting on the bot. Would talk about the speedhack trainer i made, but a picture is worth a million words:

Ignore that "test" button. It was to see if I can do an automated function and send to game. Apparently I could and that sparked the interest in me making a bot.

-----------
Edit: I know DarkBOI has speeds 4, 6, and 7 but I wanted something with more customization. That made me to create a speedhack with speeds 3 (default walk speed) up to 11.

These going better and better nice development.
Old 01/06/2011, 07:06   #39

Server's offline so time to do some coding.

Going to write that heretic code right now (heal party when a party member hp is below x%)

Any other ideas? Throw them at me =D. Might use SuneC's dll but only as a last resort.
Old 01/06/2011, 07:11   #40

By the way, if anyone's curious, the bot's size is 52KB big, when compressed with UPX, it's 15kb.

heh, talk about a lightweight program XD

resource file (contains GUI definitions and locations) is 18KB
functions header is 48KB
main program is 32KB

and thats it XD, about 2,300 lines long
Old 01/06/2011, 07:19   #41

I didn't really check if BoI's functions were thread-protected, but I don't recall seeing much use of the TLS register, so maybe giving Remote Procedure Calls a go would be the way for you?

If you don't already know what it is, it involves allocating some memory in the remote process (in this case the BoI client), writing some ASM to this memory that replicates the CALL to the specific function with the right parameters etc., creating a remote thread on this piece of code - and voila.
That is the simplest incarnation though.
Old 01/06/2011, 07:28   #42

is it maintenance for boi today? i check the boi.perfectworld.com/status it says it's online..
Old 01/06/2011, 07:28   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuneC View Post
I didn't really check if BoI's functions were thread-protected, but I don't recall seeing much use of the TLS register, so maybe giving Remote Procedure Calls a go would be the way for you?

If you don't already know what it is, it involves allocating some memory in the remote process (in this case the BoI client), writing some ASM to this memory that replicates the CALL to the specific function with the right parameters etc., creating a remote thread on this piece of code - and voila.
That is the simplest incarnation though.
Was thinking about that, but BoI's a pain when debugging with ollydbg XD so I can't really create a list of functions with their parameters to execute, so shrugs.

I know BoI has a debugger alerter in its coding, but i went into like 30 calls and couldn't find the source for me to nop or jmp it so gave up as I don't have too much patience when trying to find asm code.

Also I'm not that good at writing asm, I can read some of it by coding it is, for me, a pain. Was looking through your hackboy dll on google code, seems you use a bit of __asm here and there to patch up functions and such. Guessing you know asm way more than I do XDXD am an amature at RE anyways XD
Old 01/06/2011, 07:29   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlnqt View Post
is it maintenance for boi today? i check the boi.perfectworld.com/status it says it's online..
Serverwide shutdown in X minutes. it said

then i got booted out of client XD and login gave me error -1 (server offline)

--------

Edit: Heretic part added. Will add more to heretics as people request

Old 01/06/2011, 08:09   #45

Master Inathero, when and where (links) can we try your masterpiece =)