Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT BOI Stuff for Rappelz

Discussion on WTT BOI Stuff for Rappelz within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT BOI Stuff for Rappelz

WTT Stuff on Aquarius Server [BOI] For Stuffs on Fenrir Server [Rappelz].

pm if intressted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUYING RAPPELZ STUFF
09/25/2009 - Rappelz - 6 Replies
I want to trade my WOW:EU account with 63 Hunter and 19 Rouge Twink. Both Pro characters with great talent build and rare special event items. 500 gold also. Also have Steam Orange Box package. I would like to trade all of that for rappelz items, accounts, stuff only on BAHAMUT server. Please contact me somehow. [email protected]
WTT $100SteamAcco0unt 4 Rappelz stuff
04/24/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I am looking to trade my steam account with these following games http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cssw.jpg ImageShack - Image Hosting :: cssw.jpg I am looking for a high level pet or can pay with rupee on the US server Tortus. My Character name is jgatling and the trade will take place right outside the horizon AH. if you are interested please feel free to post here or email [email protected] or you can aim me at jgatling09
WoW Acc für Rappelz Stuff
09/03/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Tach! Mir fiel ein, das ich noch ein Account hab bei WoW, mit nem 53er Schurken, Reittier und noch etwa 300Gold. Würd das gern tauschen gegen Stuff aus Rappelz, vorzugsweise Pets oder rupees :) Gruß verT!c4L