Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PowerLeveling

Discussion on PowerLeveling within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/16/2010, 21:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOldsqL View Post
you are joking ...
I got my Magus to 62 in just one day without the help of High lvler or special items or Zen
second Day: 67
Third Day: 71 --> had most skills on level 8 -10 except lvl70 skills
4th day: 72 --> maxd out all skills except **** skills/lvl 70 active skills

then slower but its really fast oO
btw - I wasnt botting. Botting = Slow !!
how did you manage to get from 62 to 67 in one day? even if you did all the XP instances events you would lvl max 1-2 levels..
Old 09/17/2010, 07:46   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOldsqL View Post
you are joking ...
I got my Magus to 62 in just one day without the help of High lvler or special items or Zen
second Day: 67
Third Day: 71 --> had most skills on level 8 -10 except lvl70 skills
4th day: 72 --> maxd out all skills except **** skills/lvl 70 active skills

then slower but its really fast oO
btw - I wasnt botting. Botting = Slow !!
dont lie!!you cant farm so much money in 3 days for skills 8-10 without donate!!!
Old 09/17/2010, 13:17   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulic View Post
dont lie!!you cant farm so much money in 3 days for skills 8-10 without donate!!!
exactly.
Old 09/25/2010, 04:01   #19

exp grinding in cave of haze from around 65, will lvl u mad fast. good up to 75'ish before the 10k exp per kill drops (with normal SB) ... powerlvling service.. what a joke..

also im guessing the person that maxed skillz... used the money he got from his champ.. which is just normal practice.... thats how you avoid paying (not donating......) to a "free" game. of course its slower, but its all good.

also u can make lots of money with a highlvl berzerk, a decent healer, and 4 fillers that do fk all on 2 puters. no need to outright cheat.. trust me.. they wont catch it ever. it appears they have no clue how to read the logs (im guessing they have them), as they always "demand" videos of everything.
Old 09/27/2010, 02:53   #20

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by blooper1234 View Post
To level 60 in one day? Can you tell me how you are doing that?
Read here , ul see how to obtain lvl 60 in couple of hours :P