Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

20k Zen on Aqua for sell or Trade to Gemini

Discussion on 20k Zen on Aqua for sell or Trade to Gemini within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
20k Zen on Aqua for sell or Trade to Gemini

Hi,
i want to sell my Zen from Server Aquarius.
For min 1000 Zen 7 €
If somebody want to buy the Full Amount ( 20100 ) i sell them for 130€.
Otherwise i would trade the ZEN for ZEN or Coins or other stuff on Server Gemini.
For example 20k Zen on Aquarius for 15k Zen on Gemini or 30 Million on Gemini.

i accept Moneybooker or Paysafe cards only.

****** BOI support dont want to transfer the ZEN to other server. Just because its "used" Zen.
Old 08/12/2010, 08:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
#Closed
Please use sticky to sell/trade.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade my eu jupiter accoun for Boi acc on aquarius or gemini
07/01/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 7 Replies
This is a cabal account http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-online-trad ing/625909-wts-jupiter-eu-account.html Trade Method: you do first move or trading will be via a Elitepvpers moderator.(copied:D)
want to sell/ trade ak 152 on siz
06/03/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
WTT or sell 152 AK With Gibor,Crit,DA forty,Orb And 105 build 1h sword 130 axes With Trans and new skills Cool Name 1 perm mount Lokking For 13X+9 Summy Gear/TB or money make your offers
SELL & BUY TRADE
03/30/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 32 Replies
Ok i thought it would be usefull since RoM has many players and many of them are here. We dont have a BlackMarket Sektion So here you can post what you search ( Accounts ) and offer oder what you wanna sell here an example : Server: Level: Class:
Buy|Sell|Trade L2
03/21/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
BUY/SELL Lineage 2 US & EU ADENA NFR's is currently buying & selling Lineage 2 adena on many servers. We try to offer the best price on our secure website. Come visit and buy adena or sell us your adena stock today. We accept verified paypal payments only! Adena is delivered within 30 minutes after we receive payment from verified paypal. If we buy your adena we will send your paypal payment within ONE hour after trade is complete. Currently we are not buying accounts. Check back later if...
SELL/TRADE
08/06/2008 - Runescape - 1 Replies
sell lvl 95 rs account accepting dil trieste in 2moons or paypal :)