Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for you programmers.

Discussion on Question for you programmers. within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for you programmers.

I'm not sure if this would be possible, but I thought I'd ask. ;p

Is it possible to make a program that would auto-type the color code of your choice in when you press enter? Or some variant of that? D:
Old 08/02/2010, 00:27   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
What do you mean by type in the color code?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2010, 00:56   #3

To change the color of the message you want to send in-game. The code is [color=#00FF00] or one of the many more HTML color codes.
Old 08/02/2010, 02:33   #4

i think u mean a script that use colores? use autoit
learnit
i dont know how thought, but ppl say it is easy
Old 08/02/2010, 18:25   #5

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
You can make an autoIT macro that would send the desired color codes, added by you to a list,in the chat window, and after you can add your message, also you can set hotkeys for the said function, its quite easy and it requires very little knowledge of autoIT...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
All About Programmers
10/22/2008 - CO2 Programming - 35 Replies
I've made this topic to discuss people's opinions and stereotypes about programmers as a whole (opinions about individuals aren't helpful). I've always wondered what people thought about programmers and what they expect us to act like. This is a very, very 'out-there' thread but I think it sorta sticks to the forum topic :D Here are a few questions that come to mind when I think about programmers: Do you think of everyday problems in terms of programing? Are all programmers irritable...
Question for programmers.
03/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Im trying to make an auto pooter/sitter/mp program in visual basic and i have this so far: SendKeys ("{" & cblMP.Text & "}") cblMP is a combo list box with hotkeys f1-f10 listed in it so people can choose which one they want. Its not working though.... if i use:
to programmers
01/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I'm trying to send a f2 to the game with my macro (autohotkey ControlSend, ,{F2},ahk_id %id%) however the game doesn't seem to respond to this at all. I tried sending to firefox (for f11 fullscreen) and it works. So it must be a special way that the game intercepts keypresses. Anyone can help me with this? Like what specific control of the conquer window should i use? (right now i left it blank...) ps. If i have the window activated and use the regular send function to send keys it works. ...
PROGRAMMERS HELP ME
07/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi all, I cant use Cotobo because appears the error "Unable to inject .dll....", anywhere, i decide do my macro for drop ore, i use Macro Express and create one macro for mine, my miner macro works great for me. But now i need a macro for "Prevent PK", i think that is good do this with sound code "when a macro detects a determinate sound, client close, after relog (for example game do a specifics sounds when you are attacked)", but i cant use Macro Express for do this. ¿¿Any know other Macro...
to all vb programmers
05/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there anyone who can post a working visual basic source about reading memory, like the one that was posted in guides, but without the tsearch thing would be nice =/