Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So i came to the conclusion...Im lazy.

Discussion on So i came to the conclusion...Im lazy. within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So i came to the conclusion...Im lazy.

I Spent 10 bucks and bought zen. Then Cashed it in and got 1.8kk got soul gears and fortied them....now i pwn....such a cheater hahaha!
then im getting 3k more zen monday...gonna get full set and plus 5 it all

but i need advice on a pet
i want a zod but there WAY too pricey. what else is really good?
Old 07/25/2010, 11:32   #2

what server are u on ? mail me pls if u on gemini isell nice pet :P
Old 07/25/2010, 12:06   #3

illusion dragons with 3k+ growth and perfect quality, don't buy superb ones buy only perfect with 3k+ growth.
Old 07/26/2010, 01:23   #4

3k+ Growth is a cleche. All pets can be good. Mimics/Lynx/Illusion Dragons are preferred, I guess. But, you can make any pet good. Ideally, you'd get a nice Gen2 Illu Dragon, put some skills on it and level it. It will do nice damage, and will be a great all around pet.
Old 07/26/2010, 09:38   #5

If he wants perfect non zodiac, i was saying that 3k+ growth is nice, and don't level it before using fruits