Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

multiplay acc or...

Discussion on multiplay acc or... within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
multiplay acc or...

well peeps i heard a rumour that only 2 acc are allowed per ip. So no more instance botting with 6 acc .. 1 acc acn get exp while the oither MUSN'T or else there will be a bann..

NEW OPTION OF BOTTING
WE players that BOT could from parties and go farm together?
Old 07/14/2010, 16:21   #2

slov u already thought about let every clietn run via another proxy? it works
Old 07/14/2010, 23:28   #3

hmm could u explain it to me ? i dunno how that works.. i dont get into computers
Old 07/15/2010, 01:27   #4

elite*gold: 40
So here it is ALL about Multi-Client.

- You may have up to 3 clients running on any one PC at one time. This is actually the hardcoded maximum, and you shouldn't be able to open more. However, if you are somehow able to, 3 clients is the limit without getting into trouble.

- You may not have more than one client per PC involved in any instance, participating in any event (this includes tree of life AFK'ing), or involved in any quest.

- Only one client may be actively gaining experience. The following things are fine and will not get you into trouble: Hexagram passive EXP, golden trumpet relic EXP, EXP gained from celebeam farming.

- You can farm celebeams with up to 3 clients per PC consecutively. You may farm materials with up to 3 clients per PC consecutively.

- You are not going to get into any sort of trouble if multiple people are playing on seperate PC's running on the same IP. We will be able to tell if that is the case, so feel free to get your entire household involved with BoI.

All i did was to copy+paste for you since u dont use Boi forum. This sayed crabclaw a GM from BOI.
Old 08/04/2010, 01:42   #5

soo who has gotten caught going afk with 10 bots running in tree of life?
Old 08/04/2010, 14:09   #6

why would you run bots in tree of life...you just stand there...