Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/S Magus Level 57

Discussion on WTT/S Magus Level 57 within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTT/S Magus Level 57

Level 57 Magus with level 45 set without refine
.some acce. are level 5x ,trading it for another char by the same level or so ..
or selling it for coins
pm offers !
Old 06/30/2010, 06:33   #2

bump bump
Old 07/01/2010, 23:32   #3

Received Thanks: 5,291
#Closed
Please use this thread for trading/selling/buying accounts for BoI
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS LVL 80 magus Atlantis
07/20/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
I am seeling lvl 80 Magus on Atlantis server- am i have like 4 parts sg 75 and the rest is sg 60.My weapon is good,skills not maxed but still doing decent dmg..aaam My pet is good a GEN 2 Mutant Lynx lvl 79 no aoes but good slots for skills and still inserted advanced flesh ream and this advanced incr magick attack and the 6 times normal dmg skill.Lvl 4 Kirin mount and i am in the guild which holds the Glacier atm.I dont have much coins in me but still it is a good chracter.I am selling it for...
WTS LVL 84 MAGUS
07/01/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 6 Replies
SERVER:AQUARIS(EUROPE) 5M PURE CASH 3 LV 75 SOUL ,3 LV 60 SOUL FULL UNLOCKED BAG ...ETC ,ETC I SELL THE CARACTER ONLY IF I GET THE MONEY FIRST AND ONLY VIA WESTERN UNION. IF YOU DONT LIKE MY TERMS PLEASE DONT PM new level 85
Magus lvl 79
07/01/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 13 Replies
Hello i want to sell/trade my Mage on Aquarius (Europe) Server. I Accept. $, € (vie paypal or normal bankwire) or Dekaron/2Moons Accs. Only That! and I just sell the hole Acc. and not the items or so! Here is the Equip. and the Stuff. 4/8 lvl 75 SG all +5 (wep is +6) have angelic wings and goddess wings. souljade lvl 5. 8 costumes some with bonis. 6/6 mounts all are grade 4. 1 rare mount from tiger box!
VK 90+ Magus Battle of Immortals
06/27/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Server Europe Aquarius Kurze infos für euch über meinen mage den ich gerne verkaufen würde: er ist 90+ hat das 90 Soulgear gut geuppt und gesockelt staff ist etwas höher ;) an dem equip braucht man bis 100 eigentlich nichts mehr verändern ihr kommt überall ohne probleme durch da der mage auch 30k hp hat und eine atk ohne buffs von 3300 hat :) desweitere sind 14 Millionen Coins auf dem char !!! besitze einen Zodiac Pet. Craft system auch sehr weit fortgeschritten :)