Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot MOD]Battle of Immortals Bot

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
hmmmm last night the bot was doin fine...poseidon crusade was working but now i cant make it to work again...it reads my scrolls but the bot doesnt click on them after finishing the previous scroll
Old   #32
Same, cant get poseidon to work..
Old   #33

Did you set the 3 timeouts? and not to a really low value? Sleep 1 Sleep 2 and attack? I found it i had my attack too low it wouldnt work
Old   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrzeM3333 View Post
maybe it depends what kind of poseidon you do,,
for Forest Watcher-LV65 you need 2x ESC

Shrine Lizards LV71 also does not work.
Old   #35

as i said it was working "last night"
Old   #36

works fine had no issues , runtime ~ 8h,
Crusade Options: 20 scrolls, Delays 10k, 10k, 15k

is it possible to add the second food slot again ? 2 food, 1 pot would be optimal
im just using different kinds of food(free food + bought one)

also a command to mount/unmount after 30 minutes to get mountbuff would be cool
or a way to execute a waypointscript after X Minutes ^^ (e.g. for getting new Blessing after 1 hour[Thor's Blessing])
autocatch pet is probably a bit harder to code =/

Last edited by oOldsqL; 06/20/2010 at 04:55.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Just send packet to buy the feather, search inv for feather, send packet to use it, then autoloot for 6 hours.

Btw, don't double post please.
Use the edit button instead of posting again.
Thanks.
Shouldn't be hard to sniff out the packets. Will have to convert my C++ packet sniffer I wrote for EverQuest to BoI. Have been slowly converting this bot into a new project. Would be nice to have a MacroQuest type deal for BoI. Didn't realize I double posted. Generally pretty good about editing it.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpunxx View Post
hey nice update buddy, just one question, what works best for the bot, what char i mean, i use a mage atm, it seems to works best for me, also idk why but the bot dont uise heath and pots, so i had to get auto click 2.2 and set it up on my keys to click them every 2mins or so, if not ill die and d/c out of the game, thnx for ur hard work buddy
I run my main bot as a Heretic and use no pots/food at all. The only costs for me are repairs and pet pots if I choose to use my pet. The second character I found runs well is a champion.
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrzeM3333 View Post
It does not work on poseidon wanted scrolls, altrough it can read scroll OK, when it comes to closing pop up window it does not dissapear. ESC have to be hit twice for this quest (tested it myself during manual grind and I had to press ESC twice to close window).
Would be great if you could fix it
If this is the case I will put a new box for Crusade or Poseidon next release and have it work accordingly.
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOldsqL View Post
works fine had no issues , runtime ~ 8h,
Crusade Options: 20 scrolls, Delays 10k, 10k, 15k

is it possible to add the second food slot again ? 2 food, 1 pot would be optimal
im just using different kinds of food(free food + bought one)

also a command to mount/unmount after 30 minutes to get mountbuff would be cool
or a way to execute a waypointscript after X Minutes ^^ (e.g. for getting new Blessing after 1 hour[Thor's Blessing])
autocatch pet is probably a bit harder to code =/
Sure I can put Hp/Mp second food back in. I hadn't ever really used it so I removed it. I like the idea of the mount/umount. Having the buff is always nice. As for the waypoints I may do that farther down the line. Its a lot more than simple just walking somewhere. You'd have to have it talk with him and interact on the dialogs.

As far as catching pets is concerned. I have been looking into it for awhile now. I am pretty sure you can get a list of nearby monsters and then search for catchable in that list. If we find all the offsets for the pet window(i.e. Each pet's growth rate, str, dex, and all that good stuff we could use that to compare each one to dismiss. The project still has quite a was to go before any of that happens. :P
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by My420Time View Post
Sure I can put Hp/Mp second food back in. I hadn't ever really used it so I removed it. I like the idea of the mount/umount. Having the buff is always nice. As for the waypoints I may do that farther down the line. Its a lot more than simple just walking somewhere. You'd have to have it talk with him and interact on the dialogs.

As far as catching pets is concerned. I have been looking into it for awhile now. I am pretty sure you can get a list of nearby monsters and then search for catchable in that list. If we find all the offsets for the pet window(i.e. Each pet's growth rate, str, dex, and all that good stuff we could use that to compare each one to dismiss. The project still has quite a was to go before any of that happens. :P
cool
just an idea for catching a pet:
if you know, that there is a pet to catch:
-memoryRead the x and y coords of the last killed mob
-memoryRad your own coords.
-get angel of camera
calculate scrreenposition of those three values and click the catchable mob.

to find out, if there is a catchable:
-search for an address which represents the status of the "selected" mob. there should be a value which will say: "I'm dead but i got revived as a catchable pet"

its much more easier, if you dont focus on backgroundmode.
you can do all of this just by getting the current Mousepointersymbol.
just make a horizontal mousescan of the centered area of the client from top to bottom . when the mousesymbol changes to the value of the catchpointersymbol -> click and wait 5 seconds.

mostly, symbols of the mousepointer are having a 4byte value beginning with 0 = normal mousepointer
Old   #42

Put up a new test version with a lot of the features you guys have requested. Should also fix the scroll problem.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by My420Time View Post
Put up a new test version with a lot of the features you guys have requested. Should also fix the scroll problem.
Thank you! Testing right now. Will edit for updates.

Update:
-It accepted the Poseidon Quest I was doing. However, the popup disappeared, then the bot clicked escape bringing up the menu. I used the suggested time values. I'm guessing I need to lower it down.
-Mount buff works!

Bugs (At least for me):
-"This" button for the Crusade/Poseidon button not working.
-Not eating food if only the first option in HP/MP is filled. I copied my settings from the first slot onto the second food options and is working fine.

Suggestion:
-Have an option where the bot will use Town Portal after X seconds.

Overall, thank you!

Last edited by cookiemonster5; 06/20/2010 at 11:17.
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemonster5 View Post
Thank you! Testing right now. Will edit for updates.

Update:
-It accepted the Poseidon Quest I was doing. However, the popup disappeared, then the bot clicked escape bringing up the menu. I used the suggested time values. I'm guessing I need to lower it down.
-Mount buff works!

Bugs (At least for me):
-"This" button for the Crusade/Poseidon button not working.
-Not eating food if only the first option in HP/MP is filled. I copied my settings from the first slot onto the second food options and is working fine.

Suggestion:
-Have an option where the bot will use Town Portal after X seconds.

Overall, thank you!
The difference between crusade and Poseidon on the menu is how many clicks it uses to close the scroll. Crusade =1 Poseidon =2. Just uploaded a fix for all the other issues. Had a few mistypes it seems. Will add portal to town in next release.
Old   #45

how i can start BIOBB3.exe. ??? pls help me thxx