Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disabled Region

Discussion on Disabled Region within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disabled Region

Hello to all! we need help for having Disabled Region in our country hope you guys have way to bypass or other way so that we can create account for perfect world.
Old 06/17/2010, 11:08   #2

Have you tried using a proxy ?
Old 06/17/2010, 13:12   #3

try lifesaver always
Old 06/17/2010, 17:12   #4

Received Thanks: 1,862
No.. dont use it..
A German Friend used it for another Game and get banned in BOI.
I dont know why.. but dont use it ;<
Old 06/21/2010, 11:10   #5

hello, i have the same problem, but in different situation.

im from the Philippines, and as some of you might have know already, we are part of the blocked region of PWE. but i have managed to play BoI for almost a month now, and suddenly i get banned/suspended coz they have traced my Ip from Philippines. Will someone help us how to bypass the ip tracing of PWE? or is it even possible? thanks. i hope i can get reply before thursday coz new server is opening and i want to be able to join there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The CD key that you installed with has been disabled.
08/14/2010 - Diablo 2 - 15 Replies
Das kam gestern als ich meinen 8ten bot starten wollte: ( Googlebild ) http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2990/screenshot0 16eq.jpg Kann mir jemand sagen was hier passiert ist? Ist der key weg?
Try to learn something that is disabled.
10/17/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi there. I am playing on private server that is WOTLK. There is and spell in one trainer that should not be there and most of the ppl have this spell but now the spell is green it can be learned but the button is disabled so i cant learn the spell. I have changed spells successfully on the 2.4.3 servers with using WPE. I want to ask does someone know if it is possible in some way to make the train button enabled to learn that spell from the trainer with WPE? I am trying to find the button...
this program has been disabled
10/06/2009 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
i get this error y? y am i am i getting this, it was working then i had to turn my computer off....and it says that the program has been disabled...hell is goin on...VISTA..
[BOT] Disabled
03/11/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hey Leute, ich bin ja gerade dabei, mir einen Angelbot zu schreiben mit allen möglichen Features. Jetzt is mir die Idee gekommen, dass man z.B. bei den Ausnahmen eine Checkbox aktivieren muss, um auf die Combobox zugreifen zu können. Das ganze sieht bis jetzt so aus: While 1 Select Case $msg = $check_ausnahme1 If GUICtrlRead ($check_ausnahme1) = 4 Then
account has been disabled
02/18/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Access to this World of Warcraft account has been disabled by Blizzard Entertainment. For more information, including the amount of time it will be in place, please check the email address registered on the account. All information and any updates on the account will have been sent there by the Account Administration team. Please be sure to check "junk" or "spam" folders as well, since notification emails may have been routed there as well. Possible reasons for this account status may...