Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI multiclient loader

Discussion on BOI multiclient loader within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/10/2012, 01:34   #76

elite*gold: 0
well i dont know why then.i works for mine
Old 09/19/2012, 10:13   #77

would anyone be so kind and post the new address for latest expansion
Old 06/29/2014, 10:16   #78

don t worky anymore is there any new version or way for multiclient ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Multiclient Loader (DE)
02/14/2011 - Shaiya - 15 Replies
Moin Leute, hab grad erst angefangen mit Shaiya und hab mir den Client mal ein bisl angeguckt. Herausgekommen ist ein Loader der Multiclient erlaubt. Anleitung: Ist recht simpel zu benutzen. Den ersten Client startet ihr ganz normal so wie ihrs immer macht. Dann startet ihr den Shaiya Loader, und klickt auf Start Shaiya. So könnt ihr schonmal beliebig viele Clients starten und auch einloggen :)
swsro1 multiclient/loader?
03/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hey, is there a loader for swsro? besides silkmod cuz when i launch the second client with silkmod, it gives me a weird error
how do i multiclient with loader and agbot
02/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
i read that thread about agbot and multi client and i did everything he said but when i click launch it shows this weird message in a small box. and when i try to have 2 different folders one mediapatcher one legit. i launch the first one fine and then the second one doesnt even go in the game my char just shows up on my screen. can someone help me.
Multiclient with loader
12/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
No matter how I attempt to multiclient, I cannot. I use agbot 2.5.2, which is working great. If I try to plvl my noob, I will double click on loader and uncheck the ReDirect IP box. As the new Sro_Client loads, my character on agbot DC's. Can anyone help me?
Multiclient for 1.42 with old loader
03/06/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
its easy just download and start the .exe:) the .exe isnt from me i downloaded it a few weeks ago in this forum:rolleyes: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting SCAN: Virustotal. MD5: 1cf949ee374d7929ce822c6bef830300 suspicious Trojan/Worm USE ON YOUR OWN RISK :cool: DONT WORK ANYMORE:cool: