Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOI]KsPlayGame <SG Ex45, 60 & 75> Join us on the fresh start

Discussion on [BOI]KsPlayGame <SG Ex45, 60 & 75> Join us on the fresh start within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/13/2016, 06:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
i will call many people back if u really make good .waitting it....
Old 03/13/2016, 09:34   #32

How to get Free Zen Guide 13/07
Old 03/13/2016, 17:04   #33

honestly i think the daily zen quest is a very bad idea. can u imagine how much time it will take to make all instances at low lvl? even at high lvl 4 instances with 3 runs each, will take like a hour, for 20k zen per day. and i bet the prices in market will be pretty higher. if u made the quest so ppl will donate rather than do the quest daily for a lil amount of zen, i can tell u its a very bad idea. nondonors will get bored fast of the daily quest and will quit, and the donors know about ur habbit of closin ur svrs fast, so i dont know if many ppl will donate from the start. im really looking forward to play ur svr, but if this quest will stay, i dont think ill stay on the svr very much, no hard feelings, its just my opinion. if u want to stop the abusers just make a req on each ip, like woi Twins, its simple and practical. anyway good luck and i hope we can see the svr up soon, cheers
Old 03/13/2016, 19:39   #34

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebyko2825 View Post
honestly i think the daily zen quest is a very bad idea. can u imagine how much time it will take to make all instances at low lvl? even at high lvl 4 instances with 3 runs each, will take like a hour, for 20k zen per day. and i bet the prices in market will be pretty higher. if u made the quest so ppl will donate rather than do the quest daily for a lil amount of zen, i can tell u its a very bad idea. nondonors will get bored fast of the daily quest and will quit, and the donors know about ur habbit of closin ur svrs fast, so i dont know if many ppl will donate from the start. im really looking forward to play ur svr, but if this quest will stay, i dont think ill stay on the svr very much, no hard feelings, its just my opinion. if u want to stop the abusers just make a req on each ip, like woi Twins, its simple and practical. anyway good luck and i hope we can see the svr up soon, cheers
i have made this on boi ks, and didnt work because we have many players what play on same house or cyber cafe, so to avoid this i have made this daily quest to get some free zen, i think it will be a good idea because of the daily quest on the each instance what you will get like 10 pack of salary 888 and will be used to get some power from salary market ^^, so if you do the instances will be a double win, because you will get your daily zen and some salary to improve your power.

hope you understand me ^^
Old 03/14/2016, 08:49   #35

^noob hahahaha
Old 03/14/2016, 13:16   #36

well ur maybe right, but from my point of view this is just a terible idea and idk if im gonna join anymore, im really not gonna waste 1-2 hours per day doin daylies to get 20k zen and some salary, i hope u can understand that too. anyway good luck with ur server
Old 03/14/2016, 15:27   #37

Quote:
well ur maybe right, but from my point of view this is just a terible idea and idk if im gonna join anymore, im really not gonna waste 1-2 hours per day doin daylies to get 20k zen and some salary, i hope u can understand that too. anyway good luck with ur server
The whole point of the game is to do your dailies in order to level up. You log-in so you can do your dailies, and with that you will also get a quest for your daily zen. You should really reconsider your methods and ways of thinking. Cheers.
Old 03/14/2016, 15:54   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakezeal View Post
The whole point of the game is to do your dailies in order to level up. You log-in so you can do your dailies, and with that you will also get a quest for your daily zen. You should really reconsider your methods and ways of thinking. Cheers.
ofc ppl will login to do daylies to lvl up FD DI TOB, but why waste 1-2h per day doin some quests to get only zen? bcz honestly, u wont get any exp from DE or SI? you can do alot of other things in that time that ur wastin to get 20k zen.
6 more days until the opening, we'll talk in a few weeks abt who was right and who wasnt. cheers
Old 03/14/2016, 16:29   #39

This zen system ideea is nice you play the game for the game, not just log in 1 click spend zen get out ... but it will be abuseable as in doing the istances with 3 of your chars ?
Old 03/14/2016, 17:51   #40

I dont like it also
Old 03/14/2016, 20:39   #41

I will consider all the points of view from you guys.
this quest is the basic free zen daily, but ofc we will have others method to get zen InGame.

Update 03/14

Quote:
New Combat Mounts - Frigga Light
Quote:
New Combat Mounts - Hel's Fury
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2016, 13:57   #42

elite*gold: 40
Features looks nice Necros .
I will join to test ur server when is going to open and come back with a review after a week .
Wish you good luck and hopefully this project goes well for you and u wont make Pay to Win server
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2016, 13:44   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necros_ View Post
I will consider all the points of view from you guys.
this quest is the basic free zen daily, but ofc we will have others method to get zen InGame.

Update 03/14

mounts only with donations or we can get them ingame?
Old 03/17/2016, 20:25   #44

Quote:
mounts only with donations or we can get them ingame?
from market shop.
Old 03/17/2016, 22:10   #45

well the svr looks very cool, beside that lil problem with the zen. i honestly cant wait to check it out