Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Survey for a new server !

Discussion on Survey for a new server ! within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Survey for a new server !

Hello everyone who's still active in this BOI community.
Uber, manager of BOI Reunion, wants to open a new server and in doing so he created a google survey so players can complete it in order to have the best server out there. So please take 10 mins of your time to state your opinion.

Link is here :
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2016, 14:44   #2

too many questions!!!
Old 01/15/2016, 17:05   #3

I did my part of the deal and completed the survey. Was quite interesting, but I did not go in-depth with it. Waiting to see more about this.
Old 01/15/2016, 19:31   #4

Quote:
What amount of ZEN per day do you think it's fitting for every player's needs *
this question is kinda dumb without knowing whats on the market and at what price
Old 01/15/2016, 19:53   #5

Not really ... if i see a server with 5-10k free zen i say fk it it's one hard *** server .. if i see a server with 100k free zen i say fk it it's 3 days and quit server
Old 01/15/2016, 23:30   #6

@Necros:refund my Kscoins and go die.
good luck with u and new sever uber.
Old 01/16/2016, 00:39   #7

Thank you for posting this before me @sheadylol

This is Uber, please help us by completing this Thank you
Old 01/16/2016, 04:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheadylol View Post
Not really ... if i see a server with 5-10k free zen i say fk it it's one hard *** server .. if i see a server with 100k free zen i say fk it it's 3 days and quit server
then a better question will be "do you rather a hard server with low free zen or easier server with high free zen", and after that you ask we want free items on market or with prices, which could be added to the zen question instead of having its own.

still, its really good that you made a survey for your server, but i have a little question: i have asked to a lot of devs if they can tweak skills and they said it cant be done, how are you going to tweak them? if you can i will really like to help you with balance, im not an expert but i've played the game enough to know a couple of things
Old 01/16/2016, 07:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThienPhat View Post
@Necros:refund my Kscoins and go die.
good luck with u and new sever uber.
ok give me your ingame name!?!
Old 01/16/2016, 10:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToTrade:D View Post
i have asked to a lot of devs if they can tweak skills and they said it cant be done, how are you going to tweak them? if you can i will really like to help you with balance, im not an expert but i've played the game enough to know a couple of things
Can't be done? Oracle had plenty of tweaked skills. Even Evolution/Revolution did if I remember correctly. Usually updating the UI (Client) with updated texts on the skills is too annoying to do, but modifying the actual effects of the skills isn't all that hard.
Old 01/17/2016, 14:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by grobar View Post
Thank you for posting this before me @sheadylol

This is Uber, please help us by completing this Thank you
Buraz, server lociran u Srbiji il' negde drugde?
Old 01/17/2016, 16:22   #12

Okay complited the survey. When is this server planned to be opened? And also hope there will be a complete transparency on aho the developers will be uber.....your last server was lacking that...and if you start the server will that kind of shady start, people will doubt on the honesty of the server...and thats what we are all looking for in a server...an honest server will honest developers and honest GMs....i think all boi server lack that...Oracle was the only one server who came close to that attribute but still lost its path during the way....
Old 01/18/2016, 21:06   #13

this looks great
Old 01/19/2016, 01:21   #14

this... took longer than 10 mins..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2016, 03:10   #15

@Nerco : i'm sure u still remember my id .it's same this name .u lie f