Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutor Stars....?

Discussion on Tutor Stars....? within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tutor Stars....?

How many can a player get per day on average?

Want to add an option to trade them for Bonus as I removed the Zen market and people keep suggesting something useful to do with them.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[req]A tutor
02/20/2014 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
I know the basics of modding; make data folder, how to get files, what to edit and where to place it... But xml files are about as far as my knowledge extends. I don't know anything about packet editing really, nor any of the other possible hacking methods. Jumping head first into a bunch of random guides is daunting, and when something confuses you it's intimidating to ask when it seems like a simple solution to the majority of the community. I'm willing to read guides if they're not...
Big Booty Bitches!!! Stars von morgen`?/Stars of Tomorrow?
05/19/2010 - Music - 2 Replies
Könnten das Stars von Morgen Sein Could This two guys are Stars of tomorrow (sorry for bad english) YouTube - Big Booty Bitches (the Official Video) @ALostPeople Hier das richtige Lied: Here the real song: Big Booty Bitches | A Lost People
PLS TUTOR ME IN CE CABAL
01/27/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
i can't use ce in cabal, pls teach me
Looking for tutor
08/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello. Im looking for somebody who I could talk to over xfire or msn. I need help getting a bot running. I have botted before, but this time Im stuck and can't get neither TBOT or iSRObot running. Not many people reply at forums and I don't want to spam all over the place. If you could help me PM me or leave your MSN/Xfire/mIRC channel or what ever else here. Thanks.