Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Closed Beta (Vanilla Cupcake)

Discussion on Closed Beta (Vanilla Cupcake) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Closed Beta (Vanilla Cupcake)

Ok, so I am making a 1.9 server in addition to the one I already have.

For those who don't know 1.9 is the Titan Update just before they sunk Atlantis.

For those who played the official this is the update that added 3G pets.

Now I am not 100% sure what I am doing market wise so don't ask I have a few different ideas.

I will be needing closed beta testers.

Closed beta will last as long as I need it to and unlike last time will not end until I am sure I have all of the basics situated.

After closed beta will have a week of open beta before a wipe to reset for live.

Rates will be x80 during closed and open and down to x8 for live.

If you are interested PM me.

Change Log/update:
Removed Confinement Room.
Changed Card and Rainbow Meteor pets Growth max to 3.5k card and 3.3k rainbow
All events have been tested and are working normally.
Daily salary increased to about 1k/hour will prob make this higher after i change market.
Melds made instant.
Moser, Fenrir and Gunk now drop new items (every starword, some mounts, diamond/plat/silver/bronze coins, gem chests exc..) Most of these drops are very rare.
Increased the SG drops for 45-90SG
Removed Super Gem Talisman
Beta Salary market added/Zen market removed
Added the system announcement from OW when obtained Primal SG
Increased Anni item drops in events
Increased gems in LH to level 3
Added gem drops to ZG level 1-4 random
Upcoming Changes
Adding pet skills designed specifically for PvP to market
Adding Endless Void (pet map) and changing the growth rates of the pets there to 3k max and increasing there HP/Defence
Making Basic/Med fort Gems free
Making embed charms/gem removal charms free
Making MFC free
Increase Deity gained From WTG
Change items gained from Lucky Sticker or Removing altogether
May reduce Big Anniversary Box coins to 100k from 150k
Changing Divic Treasure finds
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2015, 02:22   #2

lmao just go ahead and make my little pony game if your gonna keep on making every literal patch there is of boi with the lowest rates in history
Old 03/01/2015, 04:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixx3 View Post
lmao just go ahead and make my little pony game if your gonna keep on making every literal patch there is of boi with the lowest rates in history
Just the two tyvm and the low rates for this server are cause it only has a max level of 120 and has AR but most of my players on the first server are close to that and can't do half the events you can with this anyone who played 1.9 would know the concept of not being max level to pvp as AR is the most fun at level 45. Second don't judge this server based on that one they both have completely different setups and goals in mind. Last, takes one sad brony to bring up MLP on an elitepvpers forum much less to suggest it as an alternative.

Have a nice day
Old 03/01/2015, 04:49   #4

It was a joke defining what all your servers are. I've never played, know anything about, or give a **** about 'MLP' okay? so shut your big mouth and keep your **** to yourself.

Also Mr. Big mouth 'My ddos protection is ****, but i laugh at these sad ddos attempts' well buddy if you wanna keep it at 'sad ddos attempts' i suggest you shut it =)
Old 03/01/2015, 05:37   #5

Quote:
It was a joke defining what all your servers are. I've never played, know anything about, or give a **** about 'MLP' okay? so shut your big mouth and keep your **** to yourself.

Also Mr. Big mouth 'My ddos protection is ****, but i laugh at these sad ddos attempts' well buddy if you wanna keep it at 'sad ddos attempts' i suggest you shut it =)
I do believe you started this....just saying.
Now if you could explain with sound logic instead of insults why my servers are in your mind the same as MLP we may get somewhere useful with this conversation.
Old 03/01/2015, 05:49   #6

I never compared them.
I said you might as well make this game if you're going to continue making low rate servers.
my opinion, my point of view, and if you don't like it then ignore it.
Old 03/01/2015, 05:56   #7

Quote:
I never compared them.
I said you might as well make this game if you're going to continue making low rate servers.
my opinion, my point of view, and if you don't like it then ignore it.
I don't see the connection though. The "rates" in servers really just how long you will play the game either way. rates are high you play to max(an hour or two) kill some people and maybe grind a week or two then kill more people. Low exp just means you have to.....wait for it......play the game......shocking i know but it lets players actually do something instead of just jump in pvp for an hour and then quit. There are some players that actually enjoy the game.
Old 03/01/2015, 07:04   #8

Low rates is my way of summing it up.
Low rates typically leads to close to no in game drop, no daily zen ( which is btw what most prefer if they don't have time to sit all day in front of their computer ), nothing free, and 0 help when lv1 such as pets gear etc for instances.
Old 03/01/2015, 07:25   #9

Quote:
Low rates is my way of summing it up.
Low rates typically leads to close to no in game drop, no daily zen ( which is btw what most prefer if they don't have time to sit all day in front of their computer ), nothing free, and 0 help when lv1 such as pets gear etc for instances.
I am gonna guess you either haven't played my server or played it the day it went to open beta cause i fixed 90% of that. The only thing that isnt what you said is daily zen i fixed by making daily salary x10 and adding zen items to salary market >.>
Old 03/01/2015, 08:06   #10

uhm, gixx, it's the high rate servers that are stupid. when you get max lvl in a week and max gears in 2 weeks, there's nothing else to do after that. you could do some pvp, but since you have everything already, there's nothing to fight other people for, so you can either hunt newbies, you still need something, or you can duel random people. sounds boring. you miss tones of instances and events (why would you even hunt lvl60/75 SGs if you're getting your psg tomorrow, and why would you hunt psg, if you're getting your E30 gears the day after...)

if you're comparing cupcake to retail you probably left the server before it even started for real. i don't grind all the time, i don't leave my char afk over night, i don't use alts, and yet after 2 weeks i have close to 15k power, pet with 40k power and i'm quite a pro!
quite a lot of stuff is free (MFC, rb stones, pet gems, embed charms) others can be bought after 5mins of grinding in rocky abyss/olympus (since coin drop was greatly increased).
tbh, right now i kinda feel like boi cupcake became way too easy :P

anyway, this thread is about classic boi cupcake:P a boi with fun events (like lost ruin and zodiac gauntlet), without immortal pets that can solo everything and with tones of good nostalgic memories!
if anyone tried to make a high exp classic boi, all the fun events would be over before you even start them.
Old 03/01/2015, 09:35   #11

Sure cupcake is a lot of fun that's why after 1 more week, it has doubled it's amount of accounts and chars yet online players isn't higher than 20 as it was before, so people try it people dislike it ...
Because it's simple, everyone wats to be in the top but most of us are lazy
If you make a new server, at least make this one enjoyable, 8x exp rates is ok, it does not matter since you can let your pc afk grind and lvl as hard as it is after some time you get there to the max lvl, but this time make the drop rates to somewhere 50x at least, coz it's frustrating and boring and crappy to spend 15 mins of my life killing a tanno just to get nothing. And then having to do it all over again for so many times just to get some oracles, that's not ok ...
Add some boosted zod pets in the starter box so we can actually kill things, it does not have to be op, a pet that we could boost to 7k-8k phys/mag attack at around lvl 80-90 would be really ok.
And the last thing I want to add is if you make a server with 115 max gear, and low rate , 1.9 update bla bla, make the gems to be max lvl 5 or lvl 6 ( aka remove all the super gem talismans drop so you leave it to be lvl 5 max gems , or do it and add lv 5 gem talismans so max gems will be lvl 6 ) but not more than that and it could fix alot of problems ...
Old 03/01/2015, 09:40   #12

I agree.
Sheady explained it very well.
Old 03/01/2015, 15:04   #13

1 sv more low rate.u have 10k- 20k power after 1 months but he put pet donator 200k power ,and when pvp 1 skill aoe pet donator kill 1 pt .lol .really noob dev.
Old 03/01/2015, 15:08   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheadylol View Post
Sure cupcake is a lot of fun that's why after 1 more week, it has doubled it's amount of accounts and chars yet online players isn't higher than 20 as it was before, so people try it people dislike it ...
Because it's simple, everyone wats to be in the top but most of us are lazy
If you make a new server, at least make this one enjoyable, 8x exp rates is ok, it does not matter since you can let your pc afk grind and lvl as hard as it is after some time you get there to the max lvl, but this time make the drop rates to somewhere 50x at least, coz it's frustrating and boring and crappy to spend 15 mins of my life killing a tanno just to get nothing. And then having to do it all over again for so many times just to get some oracles, that's not ok ...
Add some boosted zod pets in the starter box so we can actually kill things, it does not have to be op, a pet that we could boost to 7k-8k phys/mag attack at around lvl 80-90 would be really ok.
And the last thing I want to add is if you make a server with 115 max gear, and low rate , 1.9 update bla bla, make the gems to be max lvl 5 or lvl 6 ( aka remove all the super gem talismans drop so you leave it to be lvl 5 max gems , or do it and add lv 5 gem talismans so max gems will be lvl 6 ) but not more than that and it could fix alot of problems ...
Again I fixed boss drops :/ was one of the first things i started working on. As i have explained to many people drops at x8-10 are basically the same as drops 100 the difference is egg drops and rare drops like that. When my players complained about the drops I fixed them not by being lazy and just increasing the drops rate but coding in a whole list of new drops for bosses containing things players need. I personally don't see the point in getting an egg every single time i kill a boss. so I left that as a "low" drop. I will be the first to admit I made quite a few mistakes on the first server I made. I plan to not make those same ones with the new server. CB everything is free anyway and thats what this topic is about I need players to help test the server as 1.9 was a pain to find and I need to make sure it works properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThienPhat View Post
1 sv more low rate.u have 10k- 20k power after 1 months but he put pet donator 200k power ,and when pvp 1 skill aoe pet donator kill 1 pt .lol .really noob dev.
not doing donator pets with this server. again i made mistakes with the first server i know this.
Old 03/03/2015, 02:13   #15

added first change log