Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI Reunion

Discussion on BOI Reunion within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/23/2015, 00:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaznvietboix View Post
why u all QQ then other ppl say NO, they dont want to join ur server? what is the reason for me to cry when im not even a player there? He asked ppl to give it a try, and my answer is NO, i dont want to because there are problems in that server. Why u all get workup and get butthurt when other ppl say NO to what u like to play?
No man)) If u answered only "No" i never told something. Because all peoples have change and all peoples have own think where play and when. U started talk trash about the server thats why i made few posts about it. I don't try force to somebody play here lol. Server has more than 500 players online alteast everyday and this enought for make PvP/trades/sell and buy items and for funny game. So if u don't want it is ur think good buy then lol. And don't need talk bad about server if even u don't play there...
Old 01/23/2015, 00:17   #17

Quote:
join if u like the rollback daily on that server wahhhaha
Mocking server. Not sarcasm.
Old 01/23/2015, 00:47   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by grobar View Post
Mocking server. Not sarcasm.
Sarcasm-the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. Well i guess u truly didn't understand then.
Old 01/29/2015, 01:35   #19

elite*gold: 40
Zen program dosen't work to download ...
Old 01/29/2015, 13:14   #20

Quote:
why u all QQ then other ppl say NO, they dont want to join ur server? what is the reason for me to cry when im not even a player there? He asked ppl to give it a try, and my answer is NO, i dont want to because there are problems in that server. Why u all get workup and get butthurt when other ppl say NO to what u like to play?
Bro your just a keyboard warrior....Don't get me wrong i don't play boi anymore but seeing pitiful creatures like you are just sad.....******* grow up junior....And seriously learn 2 type/speak English properly...Im only speaking English for a year and i can make better sentences than you....
Old 01/30/2015, 18:45   #21

Yes, my englist suk, im a keyboard warrior then what is u? Random handsome guy who like to **** in others ppl business? Want some candies now lil girl? before telling someone else to learn how to type/speak, maybe u need to show them how good u r first....this is not englist class ok some random handsome girl? Lol
Old 02/03/2015, 02:25   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-X View Post
Zen program dosen't work to download ...
I have tried to download works just fine. Inform us more about your problem at
Thank you.